PDA

View Full Version : A National Disgrace

MD_Vet
10-10-2013, 07:27 PM
http://spectator.org/archives/2013/10/10/a-national-disgrace

Longitude Zero
10-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Not jumping on the bandwagon to NOWHERE. Truth be know if you behave in a threatening manner, especially at the WH and the US Capitol you are going to be considered a terroristic threat. If nothing else she picked the wrong place to go looney tunes.

Shooting out the tires is an idea from somebody that is just too stupid to live!

hardluk1
10-11-2013, 07:23 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the way the leos there acted. Nut case or terrorist?? Who new. She was not acting in a normal state and someone could have been run over by her.

jlottmc
10-11-2013, 02:58 PM
I can show in court where the 2000 pound guided missile is every bit as deadly as a gun or explosives. I have seen tread patterns show up in x-ray.

The shoot the tires bit is dumb for so many reasons. Think about this, how many times have you seen a chase were the scrote looses a tire or four and still keep truckin? That bit is like shoot a scrote in the legs, or the shoulder just doesn't stand up to actual scrutiny.

jocko
10-11-2013, 04:12 PM
but he is sure truckin slower that is a fact...

downtownv
10-11-2013, 05:52 PM
The reverends Jackson and Sharpton do defend "Crazies" no one to shake-down......
I a citizen used deadly force when their life was not directly threatened, how do you think the media/jury would read that story?