PDA

View Full Version : magguts for Bodyguard380

garyb
10-16-2013, 06:22 AM
This company has a kit to change out the guts of the S&W Bodyguard380 mags to convert it from a 6 rd to 7rd mag....using a metal follower. Price is $21.95 with free shipping on orders over $25. I may do this simple but pricey conversion on the 2 mags my wife has on her 380 (which I carry at times in the summer).

They have not yet worked things out for Kahr, but it would be nice to see this happen. I put in for the conversion. To convert the 5 rd mag to a 6, and the 6 rd mag to a 7 (on the PM40)...with metal followers, would be a nice upgrade...if it works out.

http://magguts.com/?page_id=100

I hope the link works. I usually get them wrong. If it does not work, you can visit their site by searching for magguts.

Check them out.

Bill K
10-16-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks. Sent the link off to one of my brothers who often carries his BG380. He is a retired NYC Detective and I believe right now restricted to 7 rounds in the mag. because of the NY State "SAFE" act.

garyb
10-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Correct on the Safe act restriction. As you probably know, stock Bodyguard mag holds 6. The mod to the mag would bring it up to the 7 round limit in NY. Crazy NY gun laws. Can purchase 10 rd mags, but can only put 7 in them...go figure. So now everyone carries two 7 round mags...while others ignore the law - which is not wise. So what was accomplished? Cuomo is going to make a run at President....watch out everyone. He is as antigun as they come and will do to the whole country as he did in NY....ram it through any way he can.