PDA

View Full Version : IQ of next president

knkali
10-17-2013, 10:13 AM
http://todaynewsgazette.com/hillary-clintons-iq-is-140/

jocko
10-17-2013, 10:16 AM
http://todaynewsgazette.com/hillary-clintons-iq-is-140/

my informal and probably worthless opinion. Her IQ means nuttin to me, any woman who would let her husband totally humiliate her to all of the workd for getting hummers i the white house while she is sleeping upstairs thinking "wolf bill" is working to make our cuntry better,,, has to be the dummest b!tch that ever walked with an IQ of 140-. Just sayin:behindsofa:

all that bein said, she will more than likey be our next POTUS unless she starts to liplock Oprah or Degenerate..:Amflag2:

question, is she if POTUS also supposed to salute when she comes off anything and we have an american serviceman there ????

getsome
10-17-2013, 11:00 AM
I may not be the sharpest pencil in the box but I'm smart enough not to take a walk in the park with that woman....She's already got several notches on her Richard....

340pd
10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriends wife for president.

Get your shirt or sticker now.

http://www.zazzle.com/monica_lewinskys_ex_boyfriends_wife_for_president_ tshirt-235716581010699009

JohnR
10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
So she tests well. Anyone can learn how to ace a standardized test. :rolleyes:

Longitude Zero
10-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Too many of what she considers enemies turn up dead under mysterious circumstances.

jocko
10-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriends wife for president.

Get your shirt or sticker now.

http://www.zazzle.com/monica_lewinskys_ex_boyfriends_wife_for_president_ tshirt-235716581010699009

I really like that. :behindsofa:

I read somewhere, that Monica had said that if the b!tchruns for president then she will be writing her book on her and wolf bills tirades in the whitehouse. Monicasiad it would be juicy, and she should know:behindsofa:

Bawanna
10-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Figures shes from Illinois too. Guess I never knew that before and more importantly I didn't care in the least.

Illinois does seem to be another area that is dragging the country down. Sad it's so close to my beloved state of Missouri. Maybe they could annex it, burn the bad spots like Chicago and Ovomits home town, naw too much trouble to go all the way to Kenya.
But clean up the mess.

muggsy
10-17-2013, 01:15 PM
I know some people with high IQs that can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Bawanna
10-17-2013, 01:21 PM

Now who are you to judge the violets I work with around here. Gun chewers all. And they are allowed to drive cars (2 ton missiles) and vote too. That's the part that hurts the worst.
One refused to vote for Bush cause his eyes are too close together. Gospel truth, I kid you not one iota.

WLEEP
10-17-2013, 01:27 PM
All of the above true and notwithstanding.....How would you like to be the most powerful man in the world and not be able to get some from the old lady because "she always had a headache." I think what Bill did in OUR White House was deplorable, not so much for doing it as for getting caught. As Jocko always says, " Just saying........."

Bawanna
10-17-2013, 01:36 PM
I don't blame him a bit, shouldn't be an issue, nothing to do with running the country. Every single member of Jocko's goat herd is a 10 compared to Miss What difference does it make.

I'd cross over to the other side before I'd lay down next to that.

Should be like a lepers colony for her and Pelosi, and Feinstein maybe an island someplace surrounded by shark invested waters that don't like the taste of crap so they can't take the easy way out.

WLEEP
10-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Yes Bawanna, that is the scary question. What, I mean who will Hillary choose to run with? It won't happen but could you even imagine a Hillary-Michelle Obama ticket. I would move to Costa Rico toot sweet.

Bawanna
10-17-2013, 02:25 PM
I've heard of that very plan, and many of the bleedin heart libs love the idea.

If there's any possibility of it happening and anything is possible now, the standards have never been lower, I'll already be someplace else.

I still chuckle at myself from 5 years ago when Hillary was running, I thought what stupid idiots, they are just giving up, we can run anybody we want and it's a shoe it, the ovomit entered the picture and I thought heck yeah, we're for sure golden, neither has a snow ball chance.

Well you know how that worked out, and we done that twice already and getting geared up for a 3rd.

Hillary and Michelle? We're more than doomed, way beyond doomed. Can you imagine the cat fights in the WHITE house though. Might make a good reality show.

jocko
10-17-2013, 02:41 PM
I don't blame him a bit, shouldn't be an issue, nothing to do with running the country. Every single member of Jocko's goat herd is a 10 compared to Miss What difference does it make.

Should be like a lepers colony for her and Pelosi, and Feinstein maybe an island someplace surrounded by shark invested waters that don't like the taste of crap so they can't take the easy way out.

such a unique way with words colonel. Justy sayin

jocko
10-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Yes Bawanna, that is the scary question. What, I mean who will Hillary choose to run with? It won't happen but could you even imagine a Hillary-Michelle Obama ticket. I would move to Costa Rico toot sweet.

thinkin more of Hillary and Monica:Amflag2: Two pigs after the same "boar":behindsofa: course again " WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"

They will buy Double barrel Biden off kand he won't run. Ovomit would be a real traitor to not back Biden but again WHAT FOKKING DIFFERNECE DOES IT MAKE".

Just sayin

We lost the election 5 years ago becuase the republicans run the wrong candate. I like John McCain but he was to old for the job, no charisma what so ever and ovomit just walked all over him.

jocko
10-17-2013, 02:50 PM

one has to do both at the same time????/ Wow that is deep muggs.

I( think this forum has alot of the people ur referring to. I am not sure Tinman can do it, certainly getsome can't.. u only dream of it, downtown has no clue:behindsofa:

jeepster09
10-17-2013, 03:32 PM

I think she should "pull Weiner" in to be her lacky....they would make a great team!:cheer2:

downtownv
10-17-2013, 03:38 PM
"What difference does it make?"

jocko
10-17-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm thinking the Hildabeast will pick new N.J. Senator Cory Booker as her running mate...He has been described as an extreme left wing talking suit much like Odummer...He even has Ovomits education, Yale and Harvard and will have about as much experience in the Senate as the anointed one did when he ran when 2016 rolls around....

Watch out for this Cat, he's very much like Obama was when he spoke at the 2004 Democratic National Convention and woo'ed all the libtards and violets into thinking he was their dream Presidential candidate for 2008 and damned if he wasn't

Hillary and Booker together will be America's first full Commie President and Vice President combo...I do think we will see Booker as President before too long one way or another...He's got all the "Right Stuff" He's Black, educated, a good speech giver, Doesn't come from Chicago but knows the way they play. He's Black, Women think he's good looking, He's Black and is a media camera ham and lets see is there anything else, Oh yea, did I mention that he's Black...

he's black huh. not maybe dark skinned but black:behindsofa: she will pick anyt person that can help her get elected.:behindsofa: I wonder if she would be allowed to pick ol Wolff billy as her V. P..

Bawanna
10-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Imagine his pride being the countries first man. Makes me want to projectile vomit just thinking about it.

Madam President and the first man wet willy.

jocko
10-17-2013, 04:47 PM
agree,does anyone have an answer to my question though. Copuld slick willy be v.p. and kjust a head job away from being POTUS again.?

Armybrat
10-17-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't know why anybody would waste their time talkin' about those criminal dirtbags.

WLEEP
10-17-2013, 06:10 PM
I think she should "pull Weiner" in to be her lacky....they would make a great team!:cheer2:
And of course HUMMA or is it HUMMER.

What a sorry lot they all are. Disgusting.

yqtszhj
10-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes Bawanna, that is the scary question. What, I mean who will Hillary choose to run with?

Huma Abedin (Anthony Weiners Wife)

jlottmc
10-17-2013, 08:21 PM

We already have that. Complete with a scary old prison. It's called Alcatraz. I say de-list it as a national park, and re-use it, just not as the fort any more. Even better, we drop a pallet of food in once a month and close it off to the public, set up a live feed and watch the fun. Send all the libtards, and barry. Hell we could even give them some dull blades (because they love guns so much) and really have a good time.

WLEEP
10-18-2013, 01:24 PM
agree,does anyone have an answer to my question though. Copuld slick willy be v.p. and kjust a head job away from being POTUS again.?
Jocko, he's having waaaay too much fun with his FOUNDation. Money for nothin' and the CHICKS are FREE.:):):)

Bawanna
10-18-2013, 01:35 PM
I think when the poser took over they threw the rule book away but if I remember my 3rd grade study of the constitution, a class none of them in Washington apparently ever attended I don't think Slick Willie can be president again. I don't recall him not being able to be a Vice President.

That would be a first. Wife president, husband vice president, how many first would that make. First woman, started to say first idiot but we've had lots before, definitely first bit&*), possibly dyke. Crap gotta go, threw up a little bit, well you know the usual.

getsome
10-18-2013, 02:14 PM
I got to pondering this a bit and the thought came to me that when Hillary is elected President and I truely believe she will be, when she is alone in the Oval Office what will she feel about what went on right there between Bill and Monica on her very desk and then it hit me....Hillary doesn't "feel" anything about anything and that's what will make her even more dangerous than the Muslim that currently sits in there now....

GROTMAN
10-18-2013, 04:24 PM

Jocko, here's your answer.
Can a ex-president serve as vice president?

In: US Presidents (http://www.answers.com/T/US_Presidents) [Edit categories]

Answer:

Yes, provided he has served only one term.
Under the 12th Amendment "no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United states." Thus a President who has been elected twice (and so under the 22nd Amendment become ineligible to any further terms) would also be disqualified from election as Vice-President.
In 1980, Ronald Reagan offered the Vice-Presidency to ex-President Gerald Ford (who declined it). This would have been perfectly legal as Ford had not served two terms. However, a similar offer to ex-President Nixon (who had done so) would have been unconstitutional.

bob98366
10-18-2013, 06:10 PM
"question, is she if POTUS also supposed to salute when she comes off anything and we have an american serviceman there ???"

Yes, salutes to a female President are proper, since she would be the Commander in Chief as provided in the Constitution (not that she gives a damm about the Constitution). Salutes are to an officer's rank, not to the person as an individual. The military swears allegiance to the Constitution, not to people.

ltxi
10-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Well, I don't know why Hillary's reported IQ of 140 should surprise anyone. Like her and/or her politics or not, she is a demonstrated intelligent and competent person. I also submit that had she been nominated and elected President back 2008 we'd be a hell of a lot better off now then what we ended up with.

And if she runs in 2014 I do believe the Tea Party will get her elected.

xsailer
10-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Sure as hell couldn't be any worse.....could she? Maybe. She is an awful person.

olympicmotorcars
10-18-2013, 09:57 PM
I know it's not long until Halloween , but this thread has scared me silly. I will have nightmares considering all the bad outcomes of the next election.

yqtszhj
10-18-2013, 10:22 PM
I also submit that had she been nominated and elected President back 2008 we'd be a hell of a lot better off now then what we ended up with.

As much as that thought scares me and as bad as it might be, it may be true. We would still be screwed though.

xsailer
10-19-2013, 08:11 AM
It scares me too but there's a hell of lot people out there that are not happy with the Demo's. The real gotcha is the voters that want free stuff. Maybe the Repub's can give away something they could get their votes. Like maybe pieces of Charlie Rangle's permit to remain in Congress or maybe pieces of Pelosi's pants suits or even copies of Giethner's and Sibelius's old not paid taxes or maybe favored video's of Reid's boring monotonous speeches. How about authentic copies Chris Dodd denials he had anything to do with Fannie Mack. Maybe broken bricks from Benghazi with blood on them. Pieces of actual trash left in the desert by undocumented "Americans". Oh and not to leave out Barney Franks video of the interview with O'Rielly. Lets see....is there anything else?

JohnR
10-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Well, I don't know why Hillary's reported IQ of 140 should surprise anyone. Like her and/or her politics or not, she is a demonstrated intelligent and competent person. I also submit that had she been nominated and elected President back 2008 we'd be a hell of a lot better off now then what we ended up with.

Seriously? The Tea Party people are the problem?

We only have one ideological party, which has two factions: Democrat and Republican. Their ideology will destroy the country. One bullies the other, who always capitulates.

I know there is the Libertarian party, but they share a lot of platform planks with the Libertarians.

yqtszhj
10-19-2013, 08:49 AM
If we could get someone to teach the country that we are going broke due to reckless government spending we would be better off. Of course that person would never get elected, Ross Perot for example tried to teach the country. I didn't vote for Perot because I didn't think he could get elected.

We need a voice and a real leader in this country. The Democrats have figured that out. They have the voice (main stream media) and the faux leader (Obama.)

The closest thing the Republicans have is Fox News and talk radio (neither of which is perfect) but I don't know who they have that could get elected.

Armybrat
10-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Hillary is competent?

I don't think so, after being caught lying so many times over the WH Travel Office scandal and the Rose Law Firm billing records fiasco. Not to mention her Benghazi screwup ("What difference does it make now?").

She is just a rotten person all the way around and a twice unindicted felon - something Obama is not (as much as I despise his politics & Chicago thuggery).

MD_Vet
10-19-2013, 05:24 PM
http://theblacksphere.net/2013/10/47-bodies-left-in-the-wake-of-hillary-clinton-part-i/

jeepster09
10-19-2013, 06:44 PM

Ya....she sure is intelligent....did a great job in Ben Gazi supporting our folks there. You have to be kidding :eek:

xsailer
10-19-2013, 06:57 PM
Getting out of all the holes she's dug for herself proves she's "smart". Just when you think she'll never get out of it she disappears for a while and here she comes again.
A few months ago a world wide survey was taken and found that Hillary was the most revered woman in the world. I about gagged. Who in the hell are these idiots that like ilk like this?

Barth
10-19-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't really care what their IQ is.
We need to put these SOBs on a lie detector on national TV.
And ask some pointed questions prior to the election.
http://fishduck.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

340pd
10-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Hillary quotes

"Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise."
-From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.
F**k off! It's enough I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
-From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"
"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
_From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?"
-From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.
"Where's the miserable c**k sucker!"
-From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
"You f**king idiot"
From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.
"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.
This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

-- Ed Schriber Col. USMC (Ret.)
"Semper Fidelis"

bob98366
10-20-2013, 09:34 PM
340pd, thanks much. I've copied that to a file for future use if necessary.