PDA

View Full Version : New member from Ohio

cmzx9r
10-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Hello from Toledo. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the members on here who take the time to post about there guns and gear. It was very helpful in making my decision to buy my first Kahr (CM9) but probably not my last.

So far I have put 150 trouble free rounds threw it. I was very impressed with the accuracy of this little gun.

b4uqzme
10-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Great. Welcome. We look forward to your input.

muggsy
10-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Hello from Cleveland and welcome aboard from a fellow CM9 owner. Good to hear of your success with your new gun. The CM9 is my favorite CC pistol. Join in the fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. There's a lot of knowledge on this forum.

warbird1
10-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the forum from the Heart of Dixie!

cmzx9r
10-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Hello from Cleveland and welcome aboard from a fellow CM9 owner. Good to hear of your success with your new gun. The CM9 is my favorite CC pistol. Join in the fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. There's a lot of knowledge on this forum.

I made the drive to Cleveland last Friday to pick up the CM9. First time going to Fin and Feather. That's a nice place with some great prices. I couldn't believe all the ammo they had in stock.

garyb
10-30-2013, 11:28 AM
Welcome and glad things are going well with your CM.

muggsy
10-30-2013, 06:09 PM
I made the drive to Cleveland last Friday to pick up the CM9. First time going to Fin and Feather. That's a nice place with some great prices. I couldn't believe all the ammo they had in stock.

The Fin is only about 15 min. from my home. It's my home away from home. If you ever get the chance, check out their store in Ashland, OH. It's at SR 250 and I-71. It will take you a full day to see what it holds. Three stories of guns, ammo, hunting, camping and fishing gear.

ESAFO
11-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Welcome aboard enjoy your stay from a fellow BUCKEYE.