PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Texas

JMB
11-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi all,

Just joined after reading here for a while. I have like the Kahr K9 since it first came out but the cost was always too high. Well I am now the owner of a used CW9 and look forward to taking it for a spin this coming week.

About me

I am a retired 25 year veteran of the USAF. Spent most of my time as a small arms instructor / repairman so I look forward to some interesting conversations here.

rjt123
11-02-2013, 12:43 PM
Welcome from down in Corpus Christi...

JMB
11-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Welcome from down in Corpus Christi...

Thanks,

I'm in SA

RevRay
11-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the posting side of the forum. You already know it's a good place, so do take part and enjoy yourself.

Regarding your K9 interest, btw, if you look long enough, you should be able to find yourself a good E9 for not much more than a CW9. Same size, but all metal. I found one a couple of months back and I really like its full-bodied feel.

JMB
11-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the posting side of the forum. You already know it's a good place, so do take part and enjoy yourself.

Regarding your K9 interest, btw, if you look long enough, you should be able to find yourself a good E9 for not much more than a CW9. Same size, but all metal. I found one a couple of months back and I really like its full-bodied feel.

Yeah, when it comes to small guns, I like them to be heavy.

jdlott74
11-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Welcome from DFW.