PDA

View Full Version : A&E network

340pd
12-20-2013, 09:09 AM
A&E network president Abbe Raven direct dial 212-210-9007

As one of our brothers says.......just say'n

muggsy
12-20-2013, 03:31 PM
I sent 'em an e-mail. Wouldn't waste a dime on a long distance phone call. Ducks rule.

TheTman
12-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Glenn Beck offered them a slot on his TV station, promising they would have full control over the program. I think I'd tell A&E to shove it and take Glenn's offer. A&E was a nobody until Duck Dynasty. I'll bet that most of us can't even name another show they run. I can't without looking it up. Or I bet any number of other stations would love to have Duck Dynasty in their lineup. Screw A&E.

Tinman507
12-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Any bets that before Christmas Day the nozzle who put Phil on hiatus, is looking for a new job? And A&E walks this whole thing back?

Even if they do, I hope the Robertsons tell em to screw off and go someplace else.

getsome
12-20-2013, 04:23 PM
My bet is that the only reason this thing got fired up in the first place is that the LGBT and GLAAD bunch is a big donor to A&E or that the CEO and several board members at A&E are either pole puffers or carpet munchers which could only explain why a TV Network would throw out the most succesful and number 1 show on cable just to satisfy a group that only makes up less than 2% of the population and most likely doesn't have a single member who ever heard of or watched a single episode of "Duck Dynasty" before yesterday....

ripley16
12-20-2013, 05:23 PM
I wonder if I should join a LGBT group. Sometimes I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I love women. ;) Can't help it... I was born this way.

AJBert
12-20-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm fairly certain A&E will truly regret their stand on a single man's opinion and said man answered honestly.

To be honest, I can't say I've ever watched anything on that network until "Duck Dynasty" came around.

GROTMAN
12-20-2013, 05:34 PM
An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather jacket and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?' He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you? She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.' The two sat sipping in silence. A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?" He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.' http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbup.gif

muggsy
12-23-2013, 07:19 AM
Glenn Beck offered them a slot on his TV station, promising they would have full control over the program. I think I'd tell A&E to shove it and take Glenn's offer. A&E was a nobody until Duck Dynasty. I'll bet that most of us can't even name another show they run. I can't without looking it up. Or I bet any number of other stations would love to have Duck Dynasty in their lineup. Screw A&E.

Hell Tinman, Jocko couldn't even spell A&E until the Duck Commander came aboard the network. :)

muggsy
12-23-2013, 07:27 AM
In the true spirit of Duck Dynasty I can only say to the LGBT and GLAAD people, forgive them Father for the know not what they do.

yqtszhj
12-23-2013, 07:17 PM
... pole puffers or carpet munchers ....

Now that just cracked me up. ROFL!!!

dorangolv
12-26-2013, 02:16 AM
A&E told them to stop praying in Jesus' name... That worked out real well for 'em.
I noticed that the cross on top of the church is not a cross anymore. Did they tell the church to take down the cross for exterior shots?