PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Illinois

smo79
01-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Just end wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum. I am a proud owner of a CW9 and just love it. I am looking forward to getting my CCL in a few months from the Land of Lincoln and start carrying it. I have a glock 26 and the CW 9 but I like the feel of the Kahr a bit more than the glock. It has a similar feeling to my kimber 1911. So far I have put close to 500 rounds down the pipe and have not had one hiccup. Great little firearms, especially would like to get a cm9 next.

T0RMENT
01-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Welcome.
Some great resources here to learn from.

muggsy
01-03-2014, 06:06 AM
And some bad seeds, too. Welcome aboard. The CM9 is my EDC. Between me and Jocko and Greg we know everything that there is to know 'bout Kahr pistols. Go ahead. Make my day. Just ask me a question. :)

berettabone
01-03-2014, 11:39 AM
And some bad seeds, too. Welcome aboard. The CM9 is my EDC. Between me and Jocko and Greg we know everything that there is to know 'bout Kahr pistols. Go ahead. Make my day. Just ask me a question. :)
Be careful, you might wake up to a sheep in your bedhttp://kahrtalk.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

VN Vet
01-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Welcome Neighbor. I am so happy for the great Freedom Loving people of Illinois. Being able to protect yourself nomatter where you are is becoming more important everyday.

smo79
01-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I just went to the range yesterday and put another 100 plus rounds through her. She eats anything I give her which has been a steady diet of ball and hollow point rounds. I have a nice set up with a Comptac Minotaur holster for her, which she tells me she just wait to get out and travel.