PDA

View Full Version : J.B.

berettabone
01-09-2014, 04:14 PM
99.9% of the time, I do not condone any type of violence, but, I would just like to slap the living hell out of this Justin Bieber character. There, I feel better now.................................http://kahrtalk.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

muggsy
01-09-2014, 04:18 PM
You'll have to get in line behind me and that's the kinder gentler Muggsy typin'.

getsome
01-09-2014, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Cpc8Vw-2A

getsome
01-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Looks like "The Bieb is back in trouble again....Arrested at 4am last night in Miami after leaving a night club and street racing his Lamborghini in a 30 mph zone...The arresting Officer said he was incoherent and when asked to get out of the car he kept putting his hands in his pockets and resisted arrest while cussing out the Officer....He admitted to drinking several beers, smoking marijuana and taking prescription drugs before driving....

I hope they throw the book at him this time but I'm sure his legal staff will get him off since he suffers from affluenza and can't help how he acts in public......

jocko
01-23-2014, 11:57 AM
money talks the fokker will wak. It is just time for him though. He is about one grade above Lohan. Here is a 19 year old who has the world by the ass money out the ass, and he is gonna end up killin someone or if were lucky killin himself. Ship his ass back to canada, end the problem. I heard he was banging whoopie goldberg. Probably a rumor. Just sayin Makes my sheep just look so good when I think of that butt ugly what ever..

getsome
01-23-2014, 12:05 PM
You know the difference between Whoopi Goldberg and a Bowling Ball?

You could eat a Bowling Ball if you had to....

jocko
01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
indeed, but honestly have u ever seen an uglier b!tch. I meanin my hay day Ihave been with some TWO SACKERS to but on my, aslong as Whoopie is around, I know I have not reached the bottom. wow what a name to give urself. I realize that is here stagename, Here real name "Cheetah", but changed it to Whoopie when Tarzan movie appeared. To much resemblence I was told. Just sayin.

i dont know where I get these factoids at either.

getsome
01-23-2014, 12:23 PM
The newest treatment for male sexual addiction is to put the guy in a dark room then flip on the lights to see several pictures of Whoopi Goldberg, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton naked.....I hear even Pinocchio couldn't get wood after just one treatment....

TheTman
01-23-2014, 12:28 PM
I can't think of anyone more full of themselves than Bieber. Just another 12-15 year old girls teen idol or whatever. No Talent, No Brains, Nothing but a pretty face.
As long as we have pre-teen girls, we are going to have these no talent pretty boys to put up with. LOL I'd like to see the look on his face if he had to do some time, and got a hard ass cell mate that thought he had a cute butt.

I like this poster that is going around showing that the song Bohemian Rhapsody, had 1 composer, 1 producer, Freddie Mercury, while a recent hit by Rihanna, or one of those weirdo singers, whose hit song consisting of maybe 15 different words repeated over and over, had 7 composers and 8 producers. With the same rhythm tracked looped repeatedly. All you need these days are good looks, and electronics take care of the rest.

Bawanna
01-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Guess all I need is some electronics then and I'll go far. I'm aces in the good looks dept.

Maybe I better open a bank account and hire some folks to count my money. This is gonna be great!

berettabone
01-23-2014, 01:13 PM
indeed, but honestly have u ever seen an uglier b!tch. I meanin my hay day Ihave been with some TWO SACKERS to but on my, aslong as Whoopie is around, I know I have not reached the bottom. wow what a name to give urself. I realize that is here stagename, Here real name "Cheetah", but changed it to Whoopie when Tarzan movie appeared. To much resemblence I was told. Just sayin.

i dont know where I get these factoids at either.
Saw her on a talk show once, she admitted that her hygiene was lacking..................guess she wants to smell like Cheetah too..............

getsome
01-23-2014, 01:30 PM
Just saw on CNN that a Miami Judge set Justin Biebers bond at $2500.00 Is he kidding???...I know the law doesn't make exceptions either way if you are rich or poor but to Bieber $2500.00 is nothing...News said just last week he took $75.000 in one dollar bills to a strip club and spent um all....I think a good beheading is the only fine that will mean anything at all to that little punk a$$ POS...

mr surveyor
01-23-2014, 01:54 PM
I finally had to ask my son this afternoon who/what a Justin Beaver was .... he said he was some kind of candyassed prettyboy singer. First time I heard the name, I thought the Justin Boot Company might have started a new line of triple x beaver cowboy hats. From what it sounds like, the triple x term might fit this beaver kid after all.

muggsy
01-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Who is this Justin Beaver guy? I find his name rather catchy. Be a great name for a young rockstar. Can he sing?

JohnR
01-23-2014, 02:09 PM
My daughter is 13 and can't stand the Beeber kid. He and Miley Virus should get together and burn themselves out.

berettabone
01-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Saw the lil zit faced midget in court....it's a damn shame, because, one count of driving without a license, slap on wrist......one count of resisting without violence, slap on wrist, one count driving dui/ and or drugs. Apparently, they didn't find any drugs in the car, because if they would have, and they weren't in a script bottle with his name on them, it would have been a felony. Haven't heard about anything in the home. I think he got lucky, and might luck out again..............

Bawanna
01-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Having lots of money usually makes a person very lucky!

Rumor has it you can't buy love, you can't buy happiness. Bogus in my opinion, but I'm pretty sure you can buy luck. Sometimes it's expensive but it's always for sale.

knkali
01-23-2014, 04:02 PM
wow so many haters..........................he is a jackhole. Hell, I would be a bigger jackhole than him if I had that kind of money at his age. Come to think about it.....yep even at my age now.

berettabone
01-23-2014, 04:23 PM
I don't know about you, but money or no money, with what he's done so far, My old man wouldn't have let me see the age of 25

Bawanna
01-23-2014, 04:25 PM
He probably gives his mom and dad a salary (Large)

muggsy
01-23-2014, 05:18 PM
He'll die young and make an attractive corpse.

Tinman507
01-23-2014, 05:22 PM
His biggest problem is and the same as all the prima donna athletes, no one's ever said no to them in their entire lives. All the leeches who surround these people make their livings from saying yes, beebs, you're the best, you're the greatest. You can do no wrong.

He needed his ass beat a few times as a kid and learned some respect. Some humility would have done this jerk some real good. Too late now. He makes too many people too much money for him to stop now. Expect an OD or some other tragedy but he won't stop.

Slotback
01-23-2014, 05:27 PM
Unimpressed.

yqtszhj
01-23-2014, 05:50 PM
He'll die young and make an attractive corpse.

Probably so... or he'll be another Charlie Sheen

berettabone
01-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Probably so... or he'll be another Charlie Sheen
Charlie Shiner is a corpse.................

AJBert
01-23-2014, 06:06 PM
Thankfully I have no young teenage girls in my life (granddaughters are only 5 and 6) so I only know the name. I don't follow this punk so not really in an uproar over yet another teenage heart throb.

knkali
01-24-2014, 12:20 PM
can the puke grow a beard yet? Have his testicles dropped?

Baklash
01-24-2014, 02:26 PM
All these young singers (although they can't sing squat) want to fabricate a tough a$$ reputation because it sells records, movies, dvds to the youth culture. Did I say records? Do they still make them? He will be staring in Die Hard 23 soon along with Miley Cyrus. Most of these new "entertainers" couldn't entertain anyone with a knowledge of what good music really is. I remember Jim Croce (Bad Bad Leroy Brown, etc.) could come out on stage, sit down on a high stool, and with only his guitar entertain the audience with 2 hours of fantastic songs, most of which he had written himself. Let any of these new punks try that.

Bawanna
01-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Excellent analogy.

ltxi
01-24-2014, 04:31 PM
money talks the fokker will wak. It is just time for him though. He is about one grade above Lohan. Here is a 19 year old who has the world by the ass money out the ass, and he is gonna end up killin someone or if were lucky killin himself...............

I'd say a full grade or two below.....just hasn't had time to prove it yet. Let's see where he is at Lohan's age.