PDA

View Full Version : Night Sights?

VAShooter86
01-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Anybody besides me notice that anywhere you can get CW night sights is OUT OF STOCK? That does not make me happy:confused:

RRP
01-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Many items have been out-of-stock in the last year.

On the surface, that can be really frustrating. But, in the overall scheme of things, it may be a blessing.

When demand for all-things-gun-related skyrockets, it is evidence that interest in firearms is on the rise. Not only is that good for our economy, it gives me hope that more law-abiding gun owners will become aware of our eroding freedom--and become active in preserving those rights.

If every person who owns a gun in this country stood up to be counted, by joining the NRA or the industry group of their choice, to send a clear message to their elected representatives that the freedom granted by the Constitution must be preserved, we would not be in such a mess.

But if we sit back and wait for the other guy to do it, we will all end-up like NY, NJ, CA, MA, etc.

*End of rant*

muggsy
01-19-2014, 06:29 AM
And a good rant it was.

VAShooter86
01-20-2014, 06:00 PM
While a nice rant, I was hoping for a little more in the area of here try this site they might have some lol

VAShooter86
01-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Funny thing is, now that I don't have the money to drop into a set of night sights, Kahr has them in stock on their website :mad: