PDA

View Full Version : Home from the gun show

GLOCKROCKER
02-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Spent most of the day at the gun show in Greensboro NC with my son and one of his buddies. We always try to make the GGS because they only have 2 per year and its one of the biggest shows in NC. I'm sad to report that the only hardware we came home with was what we were wearing when we left the house. Did see lots of nice stuff though. Saw a beautiful old model 12 Winchester that I fell in love with but couldn't come off the hip for her. Got to see the new Glocks ( not overly impressed ). Lots of CMs and CWs with very wide range of prices from dealer to dealer - around $330.00 low end to $479.00 high end. I think I gave $359.00 for my CM9 there last year. I did buy my CM9 a new outfit. Got her a N82 pro model IWB. Love N82 holsters! Was hoping to find a deal on some ammo - none there that I saw. Several vendors had 525 bulk pack 22lr for $75.00 and up that they still had when I left. Oh well at least I didn't come home broke like I usually do. Time to rest my feet now.

codegeek
02-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I sympathize. I didn't come home with any hardware either, but I did pick up 4 boxes of 9mm and 725 rounds of 22lr.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

GLOCKROCKER
02-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks geek - it is a rare thing that we go to a show and one of us ( me or my boy) doesn't come home with a new toy.

Dirty Harry
02-01-2014, 08:22 PM
I guess I take it for granted how lucky I am that we have a gun show every month at the South Florida Fair Grounds.Except January because of the fair. It's a huge show.