PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Guard practicing against 2A supporters

skiflydive
02-13-2014, 10:03 AM
According to this article (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/13/ohio-national-guard-drill-villain-was-school-janitor-and-second-amendment/)the Ohio Nat'l Guard, aided by the WV Nat'l Guard set up a training scenario to take down a 2A supporter in a school attack. They were apparently portraying 2A supporters as white supremicists

JohnR
02-13-2014, 12:08 PM
And their cavalry units are riding unicorns to slay dragons.

Why are they spening tax dollars to fight a made-up enemy?

yqtszhj
02-13-2014, 04:23 PM
That wouldn't work where I live. The National Guard members in my state are 2nd amendment supporters to the max.

muggsy
02-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Hell, in Ohio most school janitors are 2A supporters. What the hell is wrong with supporting a constitutional right. White supremacists my butt. Most school janitors in Ohio are black.

JohnR
02-14-2014, 06:04 AM
Their error was in fictionalizing 2A supporters as terrorists. Or terrorists hiding behind 2A support. I think such people are less numerous than Bill Ayres wannabes. Why do they never train to stop Communist usurpers?

chrish
02-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Why does everything in the modern era have to be 'role played' in the first place. What happened to good old fashioned go to the range, squeeze off a few rounds, and just do your !#$%^& job. Jeez.

I can see my great-grandfather out there now being told he and his cop buddies need to divide up, some need to play moonshiners and others need to play revenuers and they need to run around shooting blanks at each other at the cabin and then chase each other around in their cars. I'll give you ONE guess what my great grandfather would have told his boss.

LT Drebin
02-15-2014, 06:23 AM
Their error was in fictionalizing 2A supporters as terrorists. Or terrorists hiding behind 2A support.

But progressives don't think they made an error. 2A supporters ARE terrorists in their minds.

muggsy
02-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Our government can find more ways of wasting time and money than any other government in the world.

JohnR
02-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Now they're training in a mock-up city in Virginia, complete with a subway train with the DC metro logo.

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-builds-fake-city-in-virginia-to-practice-military-occupation/

Psy ops? Or are we screwed?

JERRY
02-15-2014, 09:35 AM
it wont take much for Obama to further usurp the fed gubmint.... a few civilian casualties and many will roll over and take the side of the .gov; blaming the civilian dead for their white supremacist or sovereign citizen stance... local cops will turn away from any such "civil" unrest and stage up to "protect" city hall while the citizens take back their country.