PDA

View Full Version : Pm9

spikesrus850t
02-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Hello fellow members I would like to say that I am a proud owner of a PM9 and would like to ask if anyone has ever done any work on the trigger. I am hoping to improve the trigger pull and reset of the PM9. I know that the PM9 is a pocket gun, micro gun or even a BUG(back up gun) but somehow with an improved trigger this would be one very good gun. Any suggestions?

berettabone
02-24-2014, 09:32 AM
Welcome...........................forget about improving the trigger...............it is what it is............as far as I know, there is no improving the trigger. In fact, it's probably one of the reasons people purchase a Kahr in the first place.

Alfonse
02-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Use seems to improve the trigger. When my PM9 was new, the trigger was a bit gritty feeling. That went away at some point and it is smooth now. At this point, I wouldn't change a thing.

spikesrus850t
02-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know if any company manufactures parts to improve the trigger, I hear polishing the striker will help since when you pull the trigger that you are actually pulling back on the striker so if you smooth that area out the pull is easier. I also hear that there is a sear from Galloway Precision that is supposed to make the trigger reset much less. Has anyone heard or tried. I feel that this is the only thing that inhibits the gun from being a primary carry and not a backup.

berettabone
02-24-2014, 03:19 PM
The striker is actually precocked from the start. Wollf spring set may help a slight amount.................as I said, it is what it is.

muggsy
03-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Stick a Wolff 5# striker spring in your gun and forget about it. You won't be disappointed. My CM9 has been my primary carry gun since the day I bought it.