PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics

kahrlwallace
03-06-2014, 03:19 PM
I must be stupid. I've wasted 2 hrs of my life over a few sessions trying to post a url to this site. I finally got a proper url address and it shows up on my post as a tiny picture symbol. I cannot believe how difficult this is for me.

RRP
03-06-2014, 03:30 PM
I've never had a problem posting a URL. I wonder if there is a minimum number of posts needed before you have that privilege?

Anyway, I right click on my address bar and select "copy", then right click in the reply window and paste. Easy as that.
http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=22981

kahrlwallace
03-06-2014, 03:50 PM
That is all you have to do!? I have figured out how to post them in a more roundabout manner. But....Now they are effing huge. Holy smokes.

kahrlwallace
03-06-2014, 03:50 PM
I will be attempting your method.

Bawanna
03-06-2014, 04:17 PM
I find even after you've figured out how to do it it seems to help if you use a lot of profanity as your doing it. Seems to get the megabytes and Gigs and all them computer innard things to play well with each other.

Hope this helps.

b4uqzme
03-06-2014, 09:09 PM
I find even after you've figured out how to do it it seems to help if you use a lot of profanity as your doing it. Seems to get the megabytes and Gigs and all them computer innard things to play well with each other.

Hope this helps.

Seems to work for carpentry, fixin' the lawn mower, and all sorts of things around the house too. Just sayin' :2rolleyes:

b4uqzme
03-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Oh and kahrlwallace. You have enough posts to attach pictures directly. You don't have to use an URL. Just use the paper clip icon and upload from your pics library.

go advanced
click on the paper clip
browse for your picture
upload
preview post to make sure it worked right

that's it.

SlowBurn
03-07-2014, 03:55 AM

Good tip. And when all else fails, a little tap with the hammer.

dorangolv
03-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Yep. Works pretty well.