PDA

View Full Version : New from S.E. MI

gpodhk
03-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Howdy. Joined about 1 year ago after bought my PM9/laser (thanks fore the break in info). Thought I said Hello but there I go thinking again. I've used the PM9 in some Pistol shooting classes since then everybody was impressed with it.

iflyem1
03-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Hello. I used to live in Ypsilanti and I worked in Detroit. Not what it used to be! Glad you're here! lots of info on this forum.

AIRret
03-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Hi gpodhk, welcome to the forum.
Where to you shoot?
I live in Chesterfield and my hubby and I are thinking about joining the Blue Water Club.

muggsy
03-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I don't give a damn about the whole State of Michigan. I'm from Ohio. Welcome aboard, Gpodhk.

gpodhk
03-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Love ya too muggsy. Like the horse back riding in Hocking Hills I do give a damn about some parts of Ohio. Thanks glad to be here.

I don't give a damn about the whole State of Michigan. I'm from Ohio. Welcome aboard, Gpodhk.

gpodhk
03-09-2014, 05:29 PM
HI AIRret I'm almost 2hrs west of you in White Lake Twp. west of Pontiac Lake by a few miles. Lucky I have many ranges in & outside & clubs by my house. Join a club best way to get out shooting often.

AIRret
03-09-2014, 05:44 PM
HI AIRret I'm almost 2hrs west of you in White Lake Twp. west of Pontiac Lake by a few miles. Lucky I have many ranges in & outside & clubs by my house. Join a club best way to get out shooting often.

You are correct!!!!!
But we do have a few places to shoot for free and at these places we can set up our own training goals.
It's not always easy………I almost had a place like that in my own backyard!!