PDA

View Full Version : The King Is Dead, Long Live The KING

ryoung
05-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Deleted

Bawanna
05-29-2010, 06:14 PM
:) All Hail JOCKO.....we will remember him fondly. But, his time is at an end.

ENTER :KING BAWANNA..........Turbo Bucket Mouth, and new ruler of KAHR LAND.

LONG LIVE THE KING.................JOCKO you never had a chance.....LOL !

The POST COUNT meter is gonna be smokin' now !!! :D

As I write this. The current count is JOCKO 1,999.................BAWANNA 1,997.
But If you know Bawanna , like I know Bawanna.......It is just a matter of minutes..................Trust Me.....LOL !!!!!!

+1 Jocko will always be king, I much prefer to be his court jester and I had to undo the padlock I had on my keyboard to make this entry. I've been trying hard to lay low cause I figure the king is astride that Harley on his wasy someplace. I'll never be king, don't want to be, ain't gonna happen. I do have some pics coming up that I'm aching to share so it might be unavoidable that I take the lead for a short time, guess I could go delete a bunch to back things up a bit.
All hail King Jocko, the current and always king of Kahrtalk.

Your humble court jester bawanana.:yo:

Dietrich
05-30-2010, 05:52 AM
I`m probably setting myself up for a bunch of wisecracks but who is the Queen?

wyntrout
05-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Why? Are you volunteering??:D

Zena would be your closest competitor at over 300 posts behind you.

Wynn:behindsofa: :D

jlottmc
05-30-2010, 12:34 PM
You called that one Dietrich. I'll stay out of the lime light and post when I have a meager contribution still. Y'all can have all that silliness.

jocko
05-30-2010, 02:40 PM
yes but when you get outdone by the best, there is no embarrassement. course we all know that secnd place is really "FIRST PLACE LOSER".

jlottmc
05-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Eh I kinda wish they would take the post count off. No way I can foam at the mouth enough to catch you two...

jocko
05-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Eh I kinda wish they would take the post count off. No way I can foam at the mouth enough to catch you two...

that question to the administrator ,but so far no answer. I do feel it should be an option for:blah: every poster to decide if he wants it, as he can opt for no aviatar if he so desires. Just my 2 cents

wyntrout
05-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi, Jocko. it's good to see you here again. I know you were trying to avoid the hoopla and let Bawanna' get his pass over with.
I tinkered with my P380 magazines last night and filed the back of the lips until there is a retaining notch to hold the rims in place. I had to adjust it a few times because the slide wouldn't go forward because the notch worked too well. I'll have to wait a few days before live-fire testing. I've rapidly sling-shotted several full magazines with no problems now.
The Kahr Magazine wiggle or tipple that works the cartridges out is the culprit. After a round is chambered, the next round sometimes moves forward enough to strike the slide lock and actuate it. I figure to modify the top back of the magazine lips to prevent accidental forward movement... or incidental movement. If I could make dimples in the lips to do that, it would be better, but that stainless steel is really tough. I can file and sand, though. I may do another magazine with my DLT and see if that's quicker and neater... or some more oopsies and :eek:s. I have four magazines, so I can show comparisons when I get around to photos. I hope that I haven't compromised the longevity of the magazines, but that SS is very strong and tough.
I did use a small vise with protection using anti-skid shelf-liner stuff... and to limit the affected area... or damage.:D
I hope this stops my premature slide-locks.
Wynn

jlottmc
05-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Hmmm keep us posted Wynn. That may indeed do it.