PDA

View Full Version : Problem with both of my Kahrs

DavidR
03-18-2014, 02:43 PM
I recently bought a CW9 and a CM9. I am the legal owner of both firearms. After putting 400 rounds through each of them I've run into a problem. I continue to shoot them like I'm the legal owner. I'd like to shoot them like I stole them but I just don't know how. Do I need to wear really baggy pants and hold them horizontally? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RRP
03-18-2014, 02:50 PM
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

I can help you. Leave both guns in your truck tonight, with the doors unlocked. I'll take care of the rest. ;)

muggsy
03-21-2014, 05:45 PM
DavidR, shoot them like you stole them is a Jockoism. It could also be considered a colloquialism if we had a poster on this board named Colloquial. Unfortunately, we don't at this time. That's not to say that we wouldn't want to have a poster named Colloquial rather than a poster named Jocko, but at this time Jocko is the best we have to offer and that ain't much. Suffice to say that shoot it like you stole it means shoot it with abandon. Unfortunately, we don't have a poster named Abandon at this time, so you can't shoot them with him either. That being the case while you do own the guns you should shoot them like you don't and that will have to do. I hope that this clears things up for you.

kwh
03-21-2014, 06:08 PM
You should also wear a cap with the bill turned backwards. If you insist on the bill forward position, you must wear a hoodie over the cap. Hope this helps.

TheTman
03-21-2014, 06:32 PM
That comes from an old saying about motorcycles, ride it like you stole it.

To shoot like you stole it, I suppose you would wear the waist of your pants around your thighs, and have some really colorful underwear on, an Oakland Raider Jersey, or a dark colored hoody, and a red or blue bandana around your head. Or a hat with the bill cocked to the side. A pair of $300 dollar sport shoes, and hold the gun sideways of course. And yell "take that, b!tch" after each shot.
And hold it sideways of course.

warbird1
03-21-2014, 07:21 PM
That comes from an old saying about motorcycles, ride it like you stole it.

To shoot like you stole it, I suppose you would wear the waist of your pants around your thighs, and have some really colorful underwear on, an Oakland Raider Jersey, or a dark colored hoody, and a red or blue bandana around your head. Or a hat with the bill cocked to the side. A pair of $300 dollar sport shoes, and hold the gun sideways of course. And yell "take that, b!tch" after each shot.
And hold it sideways of course.
I do believe that covers just about everything!

GLOCKROCKER
03-21-2014, 08:13 PM
I do believe that covers just about everything!

Not quite - first you gotta smoke a rock and drink a forty!

smo79
03-21-2014, 08:29 PM
Not quite - first you gotta smoke a rock and drink a forty!

Colt 45 malt liquor

Tilos
03-21-2014, 11:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDnEkFSMRik

DavidR
03-22-2014, 05:11 AM
Thanks guys, now I have a better understanding.

Tilos - thanks for the video demonstration, very helpful.
I'll be heading to WalMart this morning for some new apparel.

Rubb
03-22-2014, 02:57 PM
Geezzz! you are all wrong!

Please see Mr. You Stole It at the below link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A55T1RcLxfA

When talking rifles please see Mrs. You Stole It.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVPTKkr4GHQ

You're welcome!