PDA

View Full Version : glocksters

jocko
03-23-2014, 01:55 PM
I amin the process of restoring my stolen glcok 19. Mine was highly customized and I loved that un to. So that being said has anyone had any experience with the ZEV Glock 19, Tier 2 model?

:Amflag2:

berettabone
03-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Jus put the Fokker inn th dichwacher, then shoot it lik u stol it....................just sayin;)

Bawanna
03-23-2014, 03:11 PM
I amin the process of restoring my stolen glcok 19. Mine was highly customized and I loved that un to. So that being said has anyone had any experience with the ZEV Glock 19, Tier 2 model?

:Amflag2:

I have no idea what you just said. ZEV? Tier 2. Models? I get that. Victoria Secret, 1 out of 3.

jocko
03-23-2014, 03:50 PM
ZEV Technologies by Big Sky Guns, LLC
www.bigskyguns.com/Handguns-ZEV_Technologies.html
evidently u don't opwn one, . U never had an idea in ur life, so why start now. Just sayin

Bawanna
03-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Now that's a bald face lie right there mister. I had me one of them idears once, sadly everyone told me it was bad so I give up on em.

berettabone
03-23-2014, 05:16 PM
and they still don't get any better looking;)

muggsy
03-23-2014, 06:27 PM
The nerve of some people's children. Asking an, ugh, Glock question on the Kahr website. And he didn't even put it in the Other Guns section. You have a rather large pair there, Jocko. Who was the a-hole who helped him get back on this MB anyway? He should be stripped of his posts.

Bawanna
03-23-2014, 06:39 PM
I'll look around and see if I can find my sword....................

Your right. I should do the honorable thing and fall on it. Rumor has it the plan is to make Jocko a moderator.

Be very careful what you wish for.:D

GROTMAN
03-24-2014, 05:15 PM
I think I read on another post something about him being in charge of political correctness or something along those lines.. but a moderator too ? Pretty heady stuff for someone with less than a hundred posts! :rolleyes:

RainingAgain
03-24-2014, 06:34 PM
ZEV Technologies by Big Sky Guns, LLC
www.bigskyguns.com/Handguns-ZEV_Technologies.html
evidently u don't opwn one, . U never had an idea in ur life, so why start now. Just sayin

I doubt this will help, but I fondled a Tier 2 at my LGS. Decided I want a G19 in Tier 1. Trying to confirm grip size as compared to a Gen 4 in smallest variant/ These are built off Gen 3s and I need to be sure it's at least as small as a Gen 4 w/o treatment.

b4uqzme
03-24-2014, 06:58 PM
The nerve of some people's children. Asking an, ugh, Glock question on the Kahr website. And he didn't even put it in the Other Guns section. You have a rather large pair there, Jocko. Who was the a-hole who helped him get back on this MB anyway? He should be stripped of his posts.

Just another f-n-new-guy: Glocko

jeepster09
03-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Ah yes.....that's it "Glocko's Head Baiter of the BigWorm Fame"