PDA

View Full Version : Kahr customer support is too good

9mmlover
03-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Had an issue with trigger reset. Received a FedEx shipping label right after my RMA request was submitted. CS confirmed that they received the firearm and told me that the turn around time is 4-6 weeks. To my surprise, the FedEx showed up the next morning:) It took them only one day!

The work sheet says that the trigger bar is adjusted, tested fired, cleaned and lubed.

I checked it immediately by day firing the gun. It is indeed fixed. Will test it out this weekend.

The gun was not clean though but who cares. I cleaned it myself.

Oh, the packing was very very good with custom made box and foam designed for the gun.

Love my PM9, and am looking for a P380 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bawanna
03-31-2014, 10:20 PM
Awesome! Nice to hear some positive comments. Had a rash of bad for a bit. Appears things are on the mend.

Bill K
04-01-2014, 07:24 AM
That is good to hear.

9mmlover
04-01-2014, 09:20 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/5e7utagu.jpg

Love this little thing

muggsy
04-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Had an issue with trigger reset. Received a FedEx shipping label right after my RMA request was submitted. CS confirmed that they received the firearm and told me that the turn around time is 4-6 weeks. To my surprise, the FedEx showed up the next morning:) It took them only one day!

The work sheet says that the trigger bar is adjusted, tested fired, cleaned and lubed.

I checked it immediately by day firing the gun. It is indeed fixed. Will test it out this weekend.

Love my PM9, and am looking for a P380 as well.

I wish that Kahr would be a bit more specific on how they repair these trigger issues. I have a feeling that the fix isn't so difficult that the gun owner couldn't do it. Since it does involve the trigger I can see it as a liability issue if the owner tinkers with it.

9mmlover
04-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Now the trigger feels differently. The trigger resets about 1/8" before it reaches to the end.

When you pull the trigger you can feel the that 1/8" free play.