PDA

View Full Version : Gm lady talks today

jocko
04-01-2014, 10:10 AM
They are putting her on the hot seat and she just took over and yet Hillary who has been sec ot state for over 5 years can just sit i front of congress and the world and say

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOE S IT MAKE.

Maybe this is what the cwo of GM should throw out to. Like Muggsy sasy it is not who u know but who u blow. Just sayin:Amflag2:

JohnR
04-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Private manufacturing industries shouldn't have to answer to politicians.

Tinman507
04-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Ahhh, but GM is NOT a private manufacturing business. They took the money. Their soul was sold to the US Government.

getsome
04-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Right again Tinman, Since they are Government Motors they can claim no knowledge of and bear no responsibility for anything they do or have ever done....

ltxi
04-01-2014, 04:44 PM
I thought GM finished paying back their student loans.

muggsy
04-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Yeah and 7 million signed up for Obamacare. Wanna buy a bridge?

downtownv
04-01-2014, 04:51 PM
I thought GM finished paying back their student loans.
They did and the taxpayer lost millions!
Which is why this was known but the Gummint said keep it quiet until we sell off the "people" Stock.
Now they are flabbergasted!
What a crock of Shitsky!

muggsy
04-01-2014, 04:52 PM
They are putting her on the hot seat and she just took over and yet Hillary who has been sec ot state for over 5 years can just sit i front of congress and the world and say

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOE S IT MAKE.

Maybe this is what the cwo of GM should throw out to. Like Muggsy sasy it is not who u know but who u blow. Just sayin:Amflag2:

I thought you were leaving, hair ball. Watsa matter, Keltec throw you out already?