PDA

View Full Version : Gun reviewer #5

knkali
04-03-2014, 11:03 PM
What do you guys think of FPS Russia? His English is improving as time goes on and he seems like a guy that like blowing sheet up. What's not to like? I understand he does all of this on his property in the US. It is all legal per him too. He reports taking no money from anyone to promote their stuff. Most of the cost of the ammo he used(specialized stuff) comes out of his pocket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiZgSXfN-BA

JohnR
04-04-2014, 05:38 AM
He's a Georgia redneck pretending to be Russian. 'nuff said.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/05/ryan-finn/confirmed-fps-russia-a-k-a-fpsrussia-isnt-russian/

A real Georgia redneck might actually be good, in a Duck Dynasty kind of way. But pretending to be something you're not is a good way to turn people off.

knkali
04-04-2014, 08:15 AM
I thought his English lexicon was a little advanced but I was duped. Forget him.

Longitude Zero
04-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Ignorant POS. Nuff said. Hopefully to be future road pizza.

WMac19
04-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Yeah, immediately struck me as odd. He says "guys" and other words with no accent at all. He loses much of the accent midway through a sentence, it's strongest at the beginning and end. Glad to see he was outted.

Acasper708
04-04-2014, 10:01 AM
I know he's fake.
He travels to a lot of big paintball competitions and events.
He is definitely american. He doesn't try speaking with a Russian accent at the paintball events and everyone knows he's FPS Russia.
He just does it as a funny alter ego for the vids.
I like his older vids but the newer ones are a lot less into the gun and just the gun blowin up stuff.

TheTman
04-04-2014, 11:24 AM
I enjoy them from a comedy perspective.

getsome
04-04-2014, 11:42 AM
I kinda like the guy and find him entertaining....Not sure how he gets away with posting youtube videos of him blowing up stuff without getting in trouble....In June of 2012 a young lady named Celia Savage from Cornela Ga posted a youtube video of her lighting a fuse and blowing up a toilet on her fathers farm which brought a small army of ATF, FBI and the local Law Officers to visit her home with a no knock raid and after they found black powder and materials to make pipe bombs they arrested her and sent her to jail on terrorism charges....

When asked what she was up to she simply said that she liked to blow stuff up on her property and didn't feel it was a crime...

Longitude Zero
04-04-2014, 02:18 PM
I kinda like the guy and find him entertaining....Not sure how he gets away with posting youtube videos of him blowing up stuff without getting in trouble....In June of 2012 a young lady named Celia Savage from Cornela Ga posted a youtube video of her lighting a fuse and blowing up a toilet on her fathers farm which brought a small army of ATF, FBI and the local Law Officers to visit her home with a no knock raid and after they found black powder and materials to make pipe bombs they arrested her and sent her to jail on terrorism charges....

When asked what she was up to she simply said that she liked to blow stuff up on her property and didn't feel it was a crime...

Was she a blonde???

muggsy
04-04-2014, 02:39 PM
He appeals to my juvenile sense of humor. I laugh at him almost as much as I laugh at old Jocko. :) (Sorry old buddy, I just had to throw that in.)

Bawanna
04-04-2014, 03:14 PM

Funny thing that makes sense to me. What's illegal about blowing up stuff on you own property if your not endangering neighbors or anything. Sounds legal to me. Obviously a slow day for ATF, FBI and all the rest of the alphabet soup squad.

PattayaPistol
04-05-2014, 06:45 AM
I have enjoyed his videos and think he's funny. I guess he must appeal to the Australian sense of humour. I will continue to enjoy his videos until he gets shut down, which will probably unfortunately be soon.

trentu
04-08-2014, 10:55 AM
For the humor value only.