PDA

View Full Version : somewhat new Member

papamad
04-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Been a Member for about a week and thought I would introduce myself

Hello from Northwest Florida, Just became a Kahr owner, CW40.
Have mostly been looking for manufacture date of above firearm, finally got answer from Kahr.

I have been involved with all types of firearms for around 60 years, and never have carried a concealed weapon, although I have been permitted since early 1980's. recently a situation presented itself and I found myself in need of a firearm. I do believe the CW40 will fit the bill just fine.

Thanks again

wyntrout
04-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope to get over to the west side of Florida soon to collect my future lottery winnings. :D

I do get out that way once in a while on the way to Mississippi or Colorado.

My favorite Kahr carry is a Mag-na-ported P40 with Speer 180-gr Gold Dot Short Barrel defense ammo. I put a Big Dot on the front and then replaced the Low Vee Tritium rear sight with a two-dot Trijicon rear. It took some getting used to, but I'm confident with the setup now.

Wynn:)

papamad
04-08-2014, 03:12 PM
when You pick up those big lotto winnings drop off a little over here, heck call me and I will meet You. ;-)

Bawanna
04-08-2014, 03:14 PM
I could use a little lottery winnings right about now myself. I was so sad when I found out the reason I never won is you have to buy tickets. Who knew?

b4uqzme
04-08-2014, 03:46 PM
I have a pending lawsuit claiming discrimination against those of us who don't buy tickets. Wish me luck! :rolleyes:

I think I'm wearing out the sarcasm smiley. Just sayin'.

muggsy
04-08-2014, 05:59 PM
I've always said that it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it. Carry your Kahr CW40 with pride and conviction. If you have to use it, use it with discretion and you'll avoid a conviction. And keep moving when you use it so they can claim that you stood your ground. Welcome aboard.

RevRay
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM
I could use a little lottery winnings right about now myself. I was so sad when I found out the reason I never won is you have to buy tickets. Who knew?

I knew it ... I'm just too busy!