PDA

View Full Version : P380 DLC and PM45 range report

hsart
06-03-2010, 08:23 PM
P380 DLC and PM45 Range report:
Just received my new P380 DLC (photos attached). Took it to the range tonight and ran 30 rounds of Winchester flat-nose 95 gr FMJ (Q4206) and 48 round of Sellier-Bellot 92 gr FMJ.

With the Win 380 all was perfect with one slide lock that I attribute to my thumb movement.
With the Sellier 380 the first 4 - 6 round mags were perfect. The 5th mag had one stovepipe (round 2) and there was one slide lockback in each of the next 3 mags that I attribute to my being fatigued after 78 rounds of 380 and 35 rounds of .45 through my PM45.
All in all I was pleased and thought that for the first firing it went pretty well with one stovepipe that could have easily been caused by user error. The slide lockbacks I am pretty convinced are due to not keeping the thumb off the slide lock.

I have run about 100 rounds through my PM45 since Kahr replaced the lower a few weeks ago. It is running flawless now - had one casing eject to the forehead, but no failures in 35 rounds of Blazer 230gr FMJ (aluminum case). The slide has about 1350 rounds through it and has a new recoil assembly with new extractor.

I feel the PM45 is now ready for every day carry and the P380 looks like a competent back-up gun.

I am attaching some photos of the 2 Kahrs as well as some 8 inch targets from this range session. The first 2 are from the 380 - my accuracy is poor at the start as I was having trouble locating the front sight and fired fairly rapidly from 15-21 feet. The second target shows a better feel for this small handgun. The third target was with the PM45.

Also noticed that there are a few imperfections in the black slide that you can see in the photos... on lower left of the K and P letters there are pinpoints of stainless that the black coating missed. Is this normal?

Bawanna
06-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Yup, looks like that 380's coming around quickly and that PM45 is downright scarey. It's really putting them in there. Nice looking pair too although that 45 really wins my heart. She's a beauty.
I don't know what to say on that finish blem. Curious to hear what you find out. Heard that DLC stuff is really tuff, so has to be a bad application?

hsart
06-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Forgot to mention a few things in my report -
I prepped the P380 as per jocko's instructions. The gun shipped quite wet and I cleaned and lubed with TW25b grease. The barrel was pretty dirty. Seemed like more than a few rounds was run through it.
The slide was not as tight as I thought it would be from the git go. I remember reading several reports on how tight the slide was to hand rack. Perhaps Kahr has changed the recoil spring assembly specs.
Also the Sellier Bellot ammo was real dirty compared to the Winchester.

wyntrout
06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Is that really a "factory" DLC P380? I can't believe the finish is lacking in places like that. That just isn't right.
My Pm45 frame was replaced on its second visit to the factory and the writing on that side is very light... bad roll. You have to hold the gun just right in the light to see what the heck it says. My original one could be read across the room. At least the DLC finish is consistent, though.

Oh, nice shooting! Both guns. The P380 is easy to shoot, but the PM45 is really great. I just point and most go near the center... or close enough.
Wynn:D

The only way those spots could be there like that is if there were impurities... something there that wasn't washed off before the deposition. I'm guessing of course, but I just find it hard to believe that kind of finish could leave voids like that. Maybe it's a DLC-like finish... after market??
Is this another example of Kahr's QC lagging behind production??

hsart
06-04-2010, 08:12 AM
There are 3 points on one side and 5 points on the other where the black finish is lacking. They are all pinpoints on the lettering. Seems odd. I have contacted Ian with serial number to get his thoughts.

wyntrout
06-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Send pictures... the best examples that you can in the email. They should be willing to replace that slide. What the heck kind of QC do they have if stuff like that gets passed. You can almost see those shiny missed places from the other side of the room!
I can't believe the damaged P380 night sights I got, the poorly roll engraved PM45 replacement slide, and numerous incomplete machine processes that they had to do or I had to do.
They need to slow down and insure quality before the product goes out the door. It's looking like they hire the Wal-Mart rejects for greeting customers at the door for their QC inspectors!
My PM45 went back twice and I'm going to ask Ian about the slide stop and spring on the P380 after trying all sorts of things... some pretty drastic, to stop the premature slide locks.
I waited 11 months for P380, sent it back unfired the day after I got it, and now, two months later I'm contemplating sending it back again. It's certainly not reliable enough for defensive use.
It's getting hot here and I would really like to carry the P380, but about 5% FTFeed -- the premature locking open -- is too high a rate to gamble with. MOST of those can be cleared with a quick slingshot rack, but I had a couple of incomplete chamberings as well... that could be fatal in self-defense.
At least I won't be without carry weapons... I still have Boomer and the stepchild.

hsart
06-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Send pictures... the best examples that you can in the email. They should be willing to replace that slide. What the heck kind of QC do they have if stuff like that gets passed. You can almost see those shiny missed places from the other side of the room!
I can't believe the damaged P380 night sights I got, the poorly roll engraved PM45 replacement slide, and numerous incomplete machine processes that they had to do or I had to do.
They need to slow down and insure quality before the product goes out the door. It's looking like they hire the Wal-Mart rejects for greeting customers at the door for their QC inspectors!
My PM45 went back twice and I'm going to ask Ian about the slide stop and spring on the P380 after trying all sorts of things... some pretty drastic, to stop the premature slide locks.
I waited 11 months for P380, sent it back unfired the day after I got it, and now, two months later I'm contemplating sending it back again. It's certainly not reliable enough for defensive use.
It's getting hot here and I would really like to carry the P380, but about 5% FTFeed -- the premature locking open -- is too high a rate to gamble with. MOST of those can be cleared with a quick slingshot rack, but I had a couple of incomplete chamberings as well... that could be fatal in self-defense.
At least I won't be without carry weapons... I still have Boomer and the stepchild.
I'm even further south and the days are steamy... I was planning to use the P380 for pocket carry in my shorts until the fall once I feel it is dependable. Haven't heard back from Ian yet on the cosmetic slide issues. Is the inside of your slide discolored in places like above the barrel and the striker channel. Mine came this way from whatever test rounds Kahr ran through it, and oiling/lubing the area does not get the black back.

jocko
06-04-2010, 02:56 PM
hsart: NO it is not normal for the dlc finish to be missing on any kahr. Was this done by kahr? I have yet tos ee that model listed on their sight. Can you give me the kahr model number for the dlc finsihed P380.

The dlc finish should not look like that IMO. Have u tried some good oil on the slide to see if that evens the light spots out??? Nice gun, wish mine was the dlc finish.

wyntrout
06-04-2010, 03:03 PM
The inside of the DLC slides isn't uniformly black or even black in places, but the outside is all black... on the PM9 and PM45.
Kahr announced the CA-legal P380 and the Rose Edition. The former ships??? The latter is already shipping. With all of these permutations of Kahrs, it's no wonder they can't meet demand on the more popular models. I have pretty much all of the Kahrs I want for now... <<All SS DLC K4544N>> (Subliminal message to Kahr.)
I just want the ones I have to work properly and reliably.

The better gun show is this weekend at the Shriners' Morocco Temple and I'm going looking and peddling ammo. Now, if I could just get going before NOON!
Good luck and I hope they make things right for you. that's a sweet little shooter and it would be nice if the finish were perfect!

hsart
06-04-2010, 03:40 PM
hsart: NO it is not normal for the dlc finish to be missing on any kahr. Was this done by kahr? I have yet tos ee that model listed on their sight. Can you give me the kahr model number for the dlc finsihed P380.

The dlc finish should not look like that IMO. Have u tried some good oil on the slide to see if that evens the light spots out??? Nice gun, wish mine was the dlc finish.
Jocko,
The Kahr label says: P380, Black B. Black Slide w. std sight KP3834. Will oil it thoroughly tonight, but the black just is not on some tiny spots.

Bawanna
06-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Jocko,
The Kahr label says: P380, Black B. Black Slide w. std sight KP3834. Will oil it thoroughly tonight, but the black just is not on some tiny spots.

Website must not be up to date, they don't list that model but Bud's has one in stock for 582. w/std sights. I send them an email that Jocko would be contacting them with CC information.
I don't think that's been out very long, maybe you got the first one?
Me thinks that one needs to go back and get finished or replaced. Not right.

jocko
06-04-2010, 03:49 PM
yup ur right. the 4 in 3834 tells tha tit is the blackened slide. Nice gun indeed. That finish is just so durable and it is strange to see it showing light spots. It just does nto wear and being new for sure even. Some times a good oiled rub down will take that light spots out. If it doesnt and it bothers you, I would contact kahr and inquire.

Again nice gun, I wish my P380 had the dlc finish on it. just looks like a real fightin pocket gun IMO>

hsart
06-04-2010, 05:57 PM
yup ur right. the 4 in 3834 tells tha tit is the blackened slide. Nice gun indeed. That finish is just so durable and it is strange to see it showing light spots. It just does nto wear and being new for sure even. Some times a good oiled rub down will take that light spots out. If it doesnt and it bothers you, I would contact kahr and inquire.

Again nice gun, I wish my P380 had the dlc finish on it. just looks like a real fightin pocket gun IMO>
Tried some Otis Ultra-bore on the slide and it accentuates where the black finish is missing. It is obvious so I wonder how they missed it. Haven't heard from Ian yet... I'm guessin' that they are not too concerned with cosmetic issues, just mechanical ones.

jocko
06-04-2010, 06:02 PM
pm sent Hsart:

hsart
06-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Just heard back from Kahr... response was "It appears that everything is with in factory spec."
Not sure what factory spec is, but I would think that quality control missed this one.
Even though I wanted a perfect black slide I am more interested in its function so will just go through the 200 round break-in period and not worry too much about it.
I may try to buy another black slide some day if they will sell me a replacement.

Is it worth getting the steel recoil assembly rod to replace the plastic One?

Bawanna
06-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Just heard back from Kahr... response was "It appears that everything is with in factory spec."
Not sure what factory spec is, but I would think that quality control missed this one.
Even though I wanted a perfect black slide I am more interested in its function so will just go through the 200 round break-in period and not worry too much about it.
I may try to buy another black slide some day if they will sell me a replacement.

Is it worth getting the steel recoil assembly rod to replace the plastic One?

The fact that your considering buying another slide indicates your not happy. I'd contact Kahr, tell them their factory spec sucks and to send you a pickup slip for them to look at in person. You don't like it, it's not right. Don't roll over on this one, you'll be without it for a bit but most likely it will come back just what you want which is what all manufacturers should strive for. Talk to Ian in person, tell him whoever told you about their specs sucks too. Send him over to work for Kel Tec or somebody. Don't settle for poor quality. Crap, fell off my wheelchair accessible soap box. Hope I"m not paralized or something..........

hsart
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
The fact that your considering buying another slide indicates your not happy. I'd contact Kahr, tell them their factory spec sucks and to send you a pickup slip for them to look at in person. You don't like it, it's not right. Don't roll over on this one, you'll be without it for a bit but most likely it will come back just what you want which is what all manufacturers should strive for. Talk to Ian in person, tell him whoever told you about their specs sucks too. Send him over to work for Kel Tec or somebody. Don't settle for poor quality. Crap, fell off my wheelchair accessible soap box. Hope I"m not paralized or something..........
The truth is that it bothers me just a little, but I'm not one for making my guns pretty anyway. It was Ian who told me it was in spec. I'll have him look at it in person if I have the need to send it back for any warranty repair.
So far I really like it as it fits my need for a totally concealable handgun during the summer and in my car, and as a bug. Just mentionin' it to alert others who may encounter the same issue.

Bawanna
06-07-2010, 06:53 PM
The truth is that it bothers me just a little, but I'm not one for making my guns pretty anyway. It was Ian who told me it was in spec. I'll have him look at it in person if I have the need to send it back for any warranty repair.
So far I really like it as it fits my need for a totally concealable handgun during the summer and in my car, and as a bug. Just mentionin' it to alert others who may encounter the same issue.

Well in that case we better just give Ian a firm first warning. He's our man on the inside and the usual go to guy. I'm deeply dissapointed in his answer to you but I also and totally aware that my dissapointment if probably completely unnoticed by him so I might as well swallow it.
Your call, I'd say you got warranty work right now myself. Don't have to be pretty to be right. Darn I'm starting to sound like the Jim guy.

wyntrout
06-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I would send Ian an email with very good, in-focus pictures of the slide and the defects. This isn't within spec... not completely covering the gun with this DLC coating. I would raise hell and if they would not give me a new slide or make it look like new, I would take it to the Internet and they will wish they had made it right... real good PR!. That's BS! I'm getting tired of all of this sloppy QC. I still have the P380 with the rear sight scratched up and the PM45 with a replacement DLC slide that you almost need a magnifying glass and very strong light to read the "PM45 KAHR" on the left side. You definitely have to hold it just right in good light. The "old" one you could read from across the room. It's a piss-poor roll/engraving and shouldn't be replacing better parts.
I've been defending them, but this is just getting to be too much! See Pictures:
Grrr!
Wynn:mad:

hsart
06-07-2010, 09:42 PM
I would send Ian an email with very good, in-focus pictures of the slide and the defects. This isn't within spec... not completely covering the gun with this DLC coating. I would raise hell and if they would not give me a new slide or make it look like new, I would take it to the Internet and they will wish they had made it right... real good PR!. That's BS! I'm getting tired of all of this sloppy QC. I still have the P380 with the rear sight scratched up and the PM45 with a replacement DLC slide that you almost need a magnifying glass and very strong light to read the "PM45 KAHR" on the left side. You definitely have to hold it just right in good light. The "old" one you could read from across the room. It's a piss-poor roll/engraving and shouldn't be replacing better parts.
I've been defending them, but this is just getting to be too much! See Pictures:
Grrr!
An amazingly light engraved lettering! What did Ian say about that? Makes me not want to mention anything about mine for fear of getting something worse.
Of course I understand your frustration as there is always the issue of accountability. What is so difficult about training for quality control.

GOOFA
06-08-2010, 02:34 AM
Did you say all the spots were in the lettering. If so, then there is a good chance that is normal. If the letters were engraved by laser, they leave dots and those dots don't take well to coatings or finishes. Let me show you a pic of my Sig P220 and look at the writing. I have a couple of H&K that have that on the slide. Nature of the beast.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4681114223_74ce79802b_d.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4681746150_8a3fbb5ef9_d.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4681114063_a189690e1e_d.jpg

wyntrout
06-08-2010, 09:04 AM
This was after the second trip and I didn't say anything about the slide... didn't figure they would replace it since it worked and had 100% finish.
I'm sill waiting to hear from Ian about my P380's continued premature slide slocks. I sent him an email with lots of pix late Friday and figured to hear from him yesterday. Maybe he's busy with all of the other Kahrs that made it through QC without any QC.
After you saying the finish on your gun, or lack there of, is within spec, I just can't believe that he got a proper image of your gun's finish. Can you imagine BMW selling cars like that for long? They get sued for stuff like that and getting flamed on the Internet doesn't help with sales, either.
If I had your gun and couldn't get it fixed to my satisfaction, I would get on every gun forum on the 'Net and post pictures and tell my story. Think about how much the negative publicity could cost them. As far as I'm concerned, at this point I would say that they deserve it. I'm sure tired of defending them and making excuses for shoddy work and lack of QC.
JMHO.
Wynn

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 09:13 AM
This was after the second trip and I didn't say anything about the slide... didn't figure they would replace it since it worked and had 100% finish.
I'm sill waiting to hear from Ian about my P380's continued premature slide slocks. I sent him an email with lots of pix late Friday and figured to hear from him yesterday. Maybe he's busy with all of the other Kahrs that made it through QC without any QC.
After you saying the finish on your gun, or lack there of, is within spec, I just can't believe that he got a proper image of your gun's finish. Can you imagine BMW selling cars like that for long? They get sued for stuff like that and getting flamed on the Internet doesn't help with sales, either.
If I had your gun and couldn't get it fixed to my satisfaction, I would get on every gun forum on the 'Net and post pictures and tell my story. Think about how much the negative publicity could cost them. As far as I'm concerned, at this point I would say that they deserve it. I'm sure tired of defending them and making excuses for shoddy work and lack of QC.
JMHO.
Wynn

Take your meds, stay out of the sun for a few days and maybe cut back on the grapes, your starting to sound like that cry baby we had awhile back. Maybe have a snickers your not your usual self, your probably Madonna. It'll all work out. You don't need to become an internet mall ninja.

wyntrout
06-08-2010, 09:30 AM
I am on meds, but maybe I need more. I just looked a post back and lost all of my text. I hate when that happens and I don't always try to re-type it. I guess it's just as well.
Wynn

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I am on meds, but maybe I need more. I just looked a post back and lost all of my text. I hate when that happens and I don't always try to re-type it. I guess it's just as well.
Wynn

Maybe too many meds? Last trip to the doc he told me to drink. Thought I heard him wrong, he said it help good colesterol or something. He did say it also contributed to weight gain and such. He also said exercise. Told him I could only do one, drink or exercise. Still haven't made my choice yet.

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Grrr!

You know Wynn, you should see if they'll replace that slide a second time, it's also not right and you liked the first one better. It's probably gone of course but they should put one with proper roll stamps so it looks nice. If we just accept this shoddyness we are part of the problem and they'll never consider us for QC jobs. If not get on the internet and tell the whole world what crappy rollmarks they put on slides. If that fails grind and polish so you have the only PM45 with no roll marks. Ooops, can't do that one, you got the Obama model. Scratch that idea.

Frankhenrylee
06-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Hmmm, Kahr's with imperfections, seems to be there normal routine. Back when I bought mine I noticed very inconsistant roll stamping on all the Kahr's I looked at. My 2 extended mags for my PM40 still don't function 100%. My guns runs fine except for that. The machine work on my slide looks like it was done by someone rushing to make quota. The top of my barrel lug is chewed up by the crappy milling. But it functions so I haven't bothered with returning it as I fear I may end up with something that doesn't work as well. Anyway, I like the gun, just don't think much of the way they run there company.

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Hmmm, Kahr's with imperfections, seems to be there normal routine. Back when I bought mine I noticed very inconsistant roll stamping on all the Kahr's I looked at. My 2 extended mags for my PM40 still don't function 100%. My guns runs fine except for that. The machine work on my slide looks like it was done by someone rushing to make quota. The top of my barrel lug is chewed up by the crappy milling. But it functions so I haven't bothered with returning it as I fear I may end up with something that doesn't work as well. Anyway, I like the gun, just don't think much of the way they run there company.

The funny thing is, years back on the steel guns, the machine work was a thing of beauty. Just very nice work all around. My K40 had to go back for a peening issue but the machine work was still nice and the new slide and barrel looked great too. I got lucky, my PM45 just acquired recently looks nice inside and out too. I took the slide down and the barrel channel and everything was just pretty and clean.
But your right, there are some that aren't anywhere near up to acceptable standards. Wynn's slide just isn't acceptable, putting that on to replace an issue already under warranty just ain't right. hsarts gun needs to go back, not right. If I were in charge there would be even more strict attention to detail on guns that come back and alot more attention to guns leaving the line and prior to shipping. They have the technology, they have the equipment, they gotta get a handle on the human factor I think. I still believe they are trying but with mixed success?
Kahr, move the factory to Wyoming, set me up a nice office with big windows, a place to live where I can shoot out the back door whenever I feel like it and I'll take over quality control. Won't need a staff, just a one man band. The crews mission will be to get by me. Not into the money so much but a catchy title would be real special.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't understand this fascination with the cosmetics. You buy these guns to carry and use, therefore they are going to show some blemishes. It's like those people that buy a new truck and before they leave the lot scratch the hell out of the inside of the bed, they tell the salesmen that 1 the first ones are the hardest, and 2 it's meant to be worked with and from. That's not to say that abuse is tolerated, but that the blemishes add character, and so what if the cosmetics are a little lacking these days?

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 03:18 PM
I don't understand this fascination with the cosmetics. You buy these guns to carry and use, therefore they are going to show some blemishes. It's like those people that buy a new truck and before they leave the lot scratch the hell out of the inside of the bed, they tell the salesmen that 1 the first ones are the hardest, and 2 it's meant to be worked with and from. That's not to say that abuse is tolerated, but that the blemishes add character, and so what if the cosmetics are a little lacking these days?

I for one dont like to pay 700 bucks or even 50 bucks for something that looks like it was drug to the store behind your abused truck. Same way for cars and trucks. Had a seat in one that wouldn't fold properly, the dealer said it was just finicky. I told him to put the finicky seat in somebody elses truck, preferably his own and get me a new one. He was quite put out by the whole deal but that stupid truck cost more than my first house.
Not one of my carry guns looks abused in the slightest, very few or no dings or cosmetic maladys. I carry them everyday, just like many here. No reason to have a gun loaded with character unless your in battle or choose to inflict it. If it falls out on the pavement when your riding your Harley, that's abuse owner error.
If your shooting the matches a little more character is expected but even then I don't see them being beat to heck.
We've come to expect poor quality in everything american, cars are a good example. Bunch of junk in all makes. Continue to accept poor quality and the makers will continue to provide junk. Wynn's slide doesn't have cosmetic blemishes, it was roll stamped improperly. It's completely wrong, not something he or we as a group can tweak and make work and save a trip. Meets factory spec my backside, they need to raise the bar a bit on that one. Why pay the same for that as the guy like me who got a good roll stamped slide as it should be.

jocko
06-08-2010, 03:28 PM
basically I want to scratch my own guns, not buy a new one that way. Another reason why I buy locally or at gun shows . I can look the gun ovber to mty satisfaction, and if I buy it i get what I got. If I missed something, I consider it my fault also. I would love to buy a kahr where somehow they missed stamping/rolling any wording on the sides. Hell their new PM9 with the loaded round indicator I think even has the entire declaration of Independace writton on top of it.(not really that but alot of safety crapola). I questioned it and was told by Kahr people tha tthis special wording had to be on that slide to be Massachusetts complaint. It looks like sh-t...

Just look at your sun visors in your car and see that stupid labeling N BOTH OF THEM. Have not seen a new kahr in the last 5 years at least that did nothave this damn seat belt warning crapola on it. Mine won't peal off either it is actually painted on the visor. It looks like sh-t. I'm sure the car mfg-ers don't like it either.

I realize kahrs are what we call defense guns but IO they are also very attractive guns to, unlike some. If there is roll stampings on the side, then it should be done correctly or it should not leave the factory. If you pay for a DLC finish, then it should be done correctly. Neither is rocket science. When I wa sin thegun business many years ago and for over 40 years, Smiths, Colts, High Standards, Browning gun were all perfectly finished. YOu just did not see poor workmanship back 30 years ago. Today just not the same that is for sure... a shame to.

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 03:34 PM
I think a Kahr with no markings at all on the slide would be cool. Wynn came very close to getting one. If his was stainless I'd file off what little marks there are and polish it up or bead blast it for a satin look. I wouldn't want to file off his much loved DLC finish though, he'd be curled up in a ball on the floor sucking his thumb for sure.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm not knocking the desire for quality workmanship, I'm just saying that at the end of the day the cosmetics are just that cosmetic. Would I send one back for that no, would I let the factory know that they could do better yes. I for one would be the last to abuse my tools, but when I need to use them they better be there and better work that's all. If the cosmetics are what sends you into a tizzy, then so be it, but remember this, just like Harley's, chrome won't get you home...

wyntrout
06-08-2010, 05:22 PM
I guess you could order a new truck and when it arrived with paint blemishes or patches where you could see the primer or bare metal, it would be okay because it ran okay?? Same thing. Sorry, didn't let you answer. I guess you might have been okay with that.
If there are any dings, I want to be the one that caused them. I put a ding in the drivers door on my new van -- backed into one of those low yellow poles guarding something else. This was the first month and the first out-of-town trip. It still has the ding... got that out of the way pretty fast. When I got back after that trip, I bought and installed a nice side bumper/door protector for both sides... used a laser level to line it up. I like functional stuff that looks good, especially my guns.

jocko
06-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm not knocking the desire for quality workmanship, I'm just saying that at the end of the day the cosmetics are just that cosmetic. Would I send one back for that no, would I let the factory know that they could do better yes. I for one would be the last to abuse my tools, but when I need to use them they better be there and better work that's all. If the cosmetics are what sends you into a tizzy, then so be it, but remember this, just like Harley's, chrome won't get you home...

a well worn out phrase. Chrome will get you attention:D that then might get you home:typing:

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 05:40 PM
True, but of course the ole lady... Of course I know how to deal with them too, that's one real advantage to a hard tail, you can dump the ole lady right then and there. Besides jocko, if I want attention I just lick my eyebrows :lie:.

jocko
06-08-2010, 05:52 PM
good point. I think I might have seen you going down the main street of Sturgis a few years ago. I thought you were just cleaning your glasses with your tongue. With a tongue like that you don't need chrome but ol timers need all the flash we can get.

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 05:57 PM
good point. I think I might have seen you going down the main street of Sturgis a few years ago. I thought you were just cleaning your glasses with your tongue. With a tongue like that you don't need chrome but ol timers need all the flash we can get.

Heck with it, I'm getting me some chrome eye lashes! And a tongue tattoo too.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 06:11 PM
It's all good, I remember getting into a fight with a then current girl friend, she told me to drop her RIGHT there and RIGHT now...so I did. I stood that beast straight up in the air and didn't have the b!tch bar, awww oops. It took her a month to get over the road rash. I miss that stroker.

Paul059
06-20-2010, 08:01 PM
I just purchased the Kahr P380. I shot the first 50 rounds and had several hangups, I was getting a little nervious. I have subsequently shot another 200 rounds and it appears to have gotten all the mechanics on the right track. I think the gun has finally become housebroken.