PDA

View Full Version : Sold

rnpollard
06-06-2010, 09:02 PM
I realized after I posted this that I posted it in the wrong forum. I apologize in advance to the moderators.

I have a couple of my leather/kydex holsters that I've made available for the P380.

The attached pic is from the holster that I made for my PM9, I've purchased a punch and can clean up the adjustment holes.

$36 Shipped and I guarantee that you will like it or upon its return I will refund your money less shipping and paypal fees.

They aren't real pretty to look at but they are absolutely concealable, comfortable, secure and smooth drawing.

I use the kydex/leather hybrid method that is so popular now but I use a thinner leather for the little guns and .060 kydex.

These holsters absolutely work. They can be adjusted and come with tuckable j-hooks.

You can email me at TopsBlades@gmail.com if you have questions.

I do a lot of business on Bladeforums and on ebay as rnpollard.

$36 shipped paypal is fine.

Thanks,

Rick

jlottmc
06-07-2010, 06:33 AM
Would you have anything for the P45 and perhaps a few others as well? That looks like a supertuck from Crossbreed, and the price I like much better.

rnpollard
06-07-2010, 07:47 AM
I don't have the gun to mold the kydex. I can do Kahr 9mms and 380, Glock 9mms, Seecamps, Colt Pony 380s, Beretta 92s, 1911's and will soon be able to do Keltec and Ruger LCP holsters.

As soon as I sell a couple of these I will look at buying some "blue guns" to mold more holsters.

Thanks for the question.

R

jlottmc
06-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Ok I guess the wait will have to suffice. Although if I find a blue gun for most of what I want, then I may see about getting into kydex. I dabble in leather, but...you know how that goes I guess.

jlottmc
06-07-2010, 11:19 AM
I may see if the ole lady will let me have some shekels, I like that idea for the 1911.

rnpollard
06-07-2010, 02:40 PM
For a Beretta 92 this week. It will be my first. I've done a 3" 1911 and it got rave reviews.

The price may go up a couple of bucks for a full sized pistol to cover the cost of materials but it won't be over $40.

I will be working on a mag pouch as well. I've done a prototype for the PM9 but it needs a little tweaking.

jlottmc
06-07-2010, 02:58 PM
I might like to see a back pocket double mag pouch, no hooks, no anything but a stable place to carry my reloads. Let me know what you find out. I may PM youin the near future as well.

rnpollard
06-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks!