PDA

View Full Version : Ct45

burdicda
05-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Wowsers....

Just went to a gun show 3 May in Melbourne Florida specifically looking for certain models to eyeball in person.

Top of the list was to find a CT45 and when I found one, bout had a heart attack....hehehe

Damn thing was huge....much bigger than my CM9 or my CW45...well there goes that urban legend. Guess it's PM's or stay on the porch with the rest of the dogs....

Did buy a P938 whoooeee now that was some...money...and I thought the PM's were expensive. It's gonna take some time to get used to that condition one carry with the hammer cocked and locked with a round in the tube...don't have the experience and background of carrying 1911's in my past.

hardluk1
05-12-2014, 11:39 AM
I carry a tp40 every day and don't have a problem hiding it. It is larger , basically the size of a 1911 commander with out the beaver tail. I can carry it front side in a very adjustable comptac leaning to the rear or back side 3:30 fbi cant. Plus's are more rounds, long barrel and sight radius . Don't know why your supriced ?? Yep its mu8ch bigger than the cm by the same amout the cw is over the cm !! Measurements have been around for the costlier tp version for a long time.

Don't buy one or your cw will fall to the dust bunny's in the far reaches of the sock drawer or back corner of the safe. My daughter now CC's my cw9 .