PDA

View Full Version : New holster

berettabone
05-20-2014, 06:38 PM
After front pocket carrying for a long time, and not really caring for any other type holsters.........mainly because none of them are comfortable.........I broke down and purchased a High Noon Centerfold IWB holster. Usually wear suspenders, but wanted to be able to wear a belt also. When you have "ahem" a belly, belts aren't a good invention. I've been wearing it around the house, at about the 2 o'clock position, and it's not bad. I can sit down without getting gouged, and with a shirt tucked in, and your shirt a bit fluffed, it conceals pretty well. Just enough leather to carry your firearm, completely covers the trigger right up to the mag release. Good quality. Breaks in to your firearm quickly. It's not designed for a fast reholster, which is ok for me. It keeps the holster softer. If it ever goes off, I will lose all manhood. I'll have to wait for a while, to get a good idea if it's going to work out.

muggsy
05-20-2014, 09:20 PM
I wouldn't worry about that gun going off. If it hit your manhood it would be a very small loss. :) Pictures we want pictures. (Of the new holster, not yer manhood.)

berettabone
05-21-2014, 08:11 AM
I was also concerned that bullets could ricochet, hitting innocent civilians;) Only for you Muggsy.............................

AIRret
05-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Is the reinforced mouth REAL solid or just so so?

berettabone
05-21-2014, 03:20 PM
It's so so.................it's double leather as you can see by the pics, but not reinforced enough to reholster fast. It's one of the reasons I'm liking it..........the lack of stiffness. If I do have to draw my firearm, I'm not really worried about a fast reholster.

LawDoc2
05-21-2014, 05:08 PM
High Noon has another nonmolded tuckable with a 15% cant. I have several of the unmolded for different handguns. They also have models molded for your specific weapon but turn around is several weeks. I agree-gotta be careful when re-holstering (best two-handed) to avoid an OOPS!