PDA

View Full Version : Smokin`Hotties from the past

Dietrich
06-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Let`s not do the obvious with Marilyn and remember the babes who got our attention when we were young and have kind of faded away.For me,it was Brigitte Bardot.First boob I ever saw on the big screen and it made a lasting impression. Hubba Hubba !!

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 05:20 PM
For some reason when I read this the first names to come to mind were Connie Stevens and Elizabeth Montgomery. There were many who I see in my head that I'd have to ponder to remember their names. Katherine Hepburn fell into this category. Another one of those two many to choose from questions Dietrich, but its a fine question. You come up with some good ones for sure.

swampman
06-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Let`s not do the obvious with Marilyn and remember the babes who got our attention when we were young and have kind of faded away.For me,it was Brigitte Bardot.First boob I ever saw on the big screen and it made a lasting impression. Hubba Hubba !!
Barbara Eden:)

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I have to say I'm a bit more recent, Nancy Sinatra's spread in Playboy, and Cheryl Tiegs in a collectors SI swimsuit edition come readily to mind. There are a few from way back when, but some (ok most) of the names escape me right now.

swampman
06-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Jane Fonda in Barberrella:)

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Jane Fonda in Barberrella:)

Try to put that one out of your mind, she's a commy and a traitor. Loved her dad and her brother but she's erased from my mind. I think she shacks up with John Kerry too and had a sex change too.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Sorry but I have to go here with that one. OH HELL NO!!! I can't stand anything to do with that traitorous two bit whore. I can't believe what she did in Vietnam. I'll stop now before I get riled up, and my apologies to the mods but that one I can't let pass.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Bawanna, I knew there might be a ahh softer way to say what I was thinking but words failed me then. I agree father and brother are cool, but that one... I really was trying to keep the profanity down, I promise I really was. My officer that's here tonight just came over to see who died when he heard the string of complex and varied F bombs. (If I was at home I have a great graphic for that...)

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Bawanna, I knew there might be a ahh softer way to say what I was thinking but words failed me then. I agree father and brother are cool, but that one... I really was trying to keep the profanity down, I promise I really was. My officer that's here tonight just came over to see who died when he heard the string of complex and varied F bombs. (If I was at home I have a great graphic for that...)

It's all about will power and self control. Cant let these commy pinko's set you off. I'm surprised you have imploded under the current administration. I find it soothing to hum combyya or in more serious times perform my hari krishna chant. Takes me to a far away place where no one has hair, robes are the uniform of the day and nobody really gives a sh!t. I'm going there now as a matter of fact.

swampman
06-08-2010, 05:57 PM
OK,I'll take that one back and put in Natalie wood:)

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 05:58 PM
OK,I'll take that one back and put in Natalie wood:)

Excellent choice and a true hottie. Well done.

MattTheKnife
06-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Diana Rigg.

Mrs. Emma Peel can foil my insane, overly-complicated, plot anytime.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 06:06 PM
That's better, and Bawanna, we've all had days from Hell, today was worse than that. In fact, kinda made the day from Hell look like a Sunday picnic. I'll also add Linda Carter, even now mmmm yummy., Catherine Bell, and of course Carrie Fischer... Oh and Velma (from Scooby Doo), the closet hottie.

jlottmc
06-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Good call Ry, I bet that was some sweet water...

Moto_joe
06-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I will show how relatively young I am here I am sure.

Heather Locklear is STILL a favorite of mine. She was fine then, and is aging like a fine wine (with some help obviously though LOL)

and....... I am embarrassed to say, as a young teen (or maybe pre teen) Paula Abdul

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 06:39 PM
:) Cybil Shepard....when she was young & a model...was HOT ! maybe my 1st love.

Also, I had a life size poster of Raquel Welch in my room when I was a teen.

OK.......does anyone else think that SARAH PALIN kinda' looks like Raquel Welch ?....cause I do. Granted she does not have the TOP FLOOR like Raquel does, but she does resemble her ...I think. :rolleyes:

and then, let us not forget all the lovely ladies who use to skinny dip in the towns water supply on PETTICOAT JUNCTION.
Thank Goodness for country girls ! Wonder how the water tasted ?

Oh yeah Petticoat Junction, forgotten loves for sure every single one of them. I bet the water was delicious.

Moto_joe
06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
and then, let us not forget all the lovely ladies who use to skinny dip in the towns water supply on PETTICOAT JUNCTION.
Thank Goodness for country girls ! Wonder how the water tasted ?

*reminds self family forum* There is a horrible joke to be had there :eek:. :p

gb6491
06-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Tarita Teriipia, that dance scene from the 1962 "Mutiny on the Bounty"; knew right then I wanted to visit the south seas when I grew up.
YouTube - |\/|UT!NY 0N T|-|E |30UNTY 7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YooNjb_wgqY&feature=related)
Regards,
Greg

wyntrout
06-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Well, really early there was Annette Funicello...M...i...c...k...e...y...M...o...u...s. ..e Club!:D Johnny Weismueller's Janes in Tarzan... skimpy outfits! Jane Russel. I don't know who played the first Sheena of the Jungle, but there was a scene where she was caught in a net and was struggling... those were nippies!! I saw that a couple of times... early '60's. Brigitte Bardot was the thing then... the French hottie. Beside MM we had Jane Russel, Jayne Mansfield(too top heavy, bad actor). I really liked Stella Stevens(Cricket in 77 Sunset Strip), Barbara Eden(Jeannie0, and Elizabeth McGomery(Bewitched). Ann Margaret was nice, but I really had something for Natalie Wood. Dang she was nice. Early Elizabeth Taylor was good, too... National Velvet...:D
I liked Haley Mills, too. Dang! I had to reconstruct this after looking at the first page... I forgot to put back in Wonder Whoopies Lynda Carter!
Wynn:D

swampman
06-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Well, really early there was Annette Funicello...M...i...c...k...e...y...M...o...u...s. ..e Club!:D Johnny Weismueller's Janes in Tarzan... skimpy outfits! Jane Russel. I don't know who played the first Sheena of the Jungle, but there was a scene where she was caught in a net and was struggling... those were nippies!! I saw that a couple of times... early '60's. Brigitte Bardot was the thing then... the French hottie. Beside MM we had Jane Russel, Jayne Mansfield(too top heavy, bad actor). I really liked Stella Stevens(Cricket in 77 Sunset Strip), Barbara Eden(Jeannie0, and Elizabeth McGomery(Bewitched). Ann Margaret was nice, but I really had something for Natalie Wood. Dang she was nice. Early Elizabeth Taylor was good, too... National Velvet...:D
I liked Haley Mills, too. Dang! I had to reconstruct this after looking at the first page... I forgot to put back in Wonder Whoopies Lynda Carter!
Do you remember anne Archer.:)

Moto_joe
06-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Wow, I feel so young.

It is awesome :D. I usually feel old at 30 on my motorcycle forums LOL

rtrider
06-08-2010, 08:00 PM
I think of Ursula Andress and Raquel Welch...How'd you like to be stuck in the shower with them?

wyntrout
06-08-2010, 08:01 PM
I don't remember her, except in Patriot Games, if that's the Anne you're thinking of.
Wynn

swampman
06-08-2010, 08:05 PM
:)I think she is the same Annne Im thinking of.

jreXD9
06-08-2010, 08:54 PM
barbara eden, natalie wood and (anybody remember this one?) debra jo fondren? google THAT one to check your ticker.

mr surveyor
06-08-2010, 09:06 PM
to accompany two of my all time favorites (active during my lifetime) that have already been mentioned.... THE Raquel Welch, and Heather Locklear, I will also submit Farrah Fawcet. Farrah seemed to go a bit mental after making the "Burning Bed" movie, or just plain old hollywood kook, and I haven't heard anything of Heather Locklear in years.... but Raquel is still Raquel. Even though my weakness is in blondes, there's still Raquel.......

o.k...... time for a cold shower

surv

jfrey
06-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Who was the girl who played Ginger on Gilligans Island??? I never forgot her, just her name. Then there was Barbie Benton!!! My dad always said Dolly Parton couldn't sing but who cared? Ursela Andress comes to mind too. Oh, to be that age again and know what I know now. What do you think Bawanna?

rglbegl
06-08-2010, 10:40 PM
http://www.straightrazorplace.com/forums/attachments/razors/28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

Bawanna
06-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Who was the girl who played Ginger on Gilligans Island??? I never forgot her, just her name. Then there was Barbie Benton!!! My dad always said Dolly Parton couldn't sing but who cared? Ursela Andress comes to mind too. Oh, to be that age again and know what I know now. What do you think Bawanna?

I actually liked Mary Ann better, I loved Barbie Benton, she was just sweet. I also think you and your dad are perverts but there's a little pervert in all of us, some more than others, you know who you are.
Personally she probably don't fall into the category exactly, but I'd sell the farm for a hug and 10 minutes of conversation with Reba Mcintyre. I drop dead sweetheart that can sing.

Dietrich
06-09-2010, 03:38 AM
I remember that Joey Heatherton always made me sit up and take notice.I just googled her name and she was as beautiful as I remembered.What a babe.And you guys are right.They just don`t get any more alluring than Natalie Wood. Jayne Seymore falls into that category as well.I would include Kathy Ireland but she`s still young and gorgeous IMO.

jlottmc
06-09-2010, 06:21 AM
So is Catherine Bell...and I have to agree Mary Ann was a cutie.

recoilguy
06-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Tina Louise was Ginger......nice!

Christie Brinkley......oh my she still is smokin hot, I saw Raquel Welch in a commercial yesterday, she still can make you look two times.

who ever said the Nancy Sinatra playboy spread. Very excellent taste shown sir!

RCG

wyntrout
06-09-2010, 08:22 AM
No one mentioned Gina Lollobrigida or Claudia Cardinale, especially Claudia.

jlottmc
06-09-2010, 08:28 AM
I saw that spread with Nancy Sinatra when I was a teenager. I must say I still see that in my minds eye sometimes. So many of the ladies especially in days not too long ago were just naturally gorgeous, I think that the best part was the fact that it was done with out help. That is not to say that some of the current crop are not smokin, but I think it was more classy with the ladies mentioned.

wyntrout
06-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Nancy Sinatra??? You've got to be kidding! Daddy made her a "singing star" but she was no beauty!
JMHO
Wynn:behindsofa:

jlottmc
06-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Did you see the playboy spread????? I don't care if you change your avatar back to Kate Mara, you're still a stinker. ;)

wyntrout
06-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Did you see the playboy spread????? I don't care if you change your avatar back to Kate Mara, you're still a stinker. ;)

I remember her as kind of horse-faced and anyone can be made to look good with enough makeup and the right camera angle... and the air-brush helped remake a lot of girls, especially in Playboy. Daddy's reputation and money helped, too.

Oh, anything naked looked good to a teen-aged boy!:D

AND, were you referring to the 1995 Playboy spread at age 55??

Yesterday was her 70th BD! http://www.nndb.com/people/051/000022982/

Wynn:behindsofa::boink::popcorn::D

recoilguy
06-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Nancy Sinatra's Sugar album was my favorite album cover of my youth. I never though of Horse face when I thought of Nancy Sinatra. I never cared if her dad had money, I don't hold that against folks. She was always a hottie to me.

70 yesterday.....happy birthday to her!

RCG

jlottmc
06-09-2010, 10:04 AM
I still say I'd do her, still plenty fine for me. As for the horse face part...we have brown bags for that if it bothers you that much.

steve666
06-09-2010, 10:37 AM
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/images/_raquel-welch-012.jpg

steve666
06-09-2010, 10:38 AM
http://theblarg.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/farrah.jpg

steve666
06-09-2010, 10:45 AM
Elvirahttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_n-hm9gvEHbk/SPJ84-HbrcI/AAAAAAAABnA/m-WjEAIJifY/s400/elvira_sexy.jpg aka
Cassandra Petersen
http://www.annieburltalk.com/assets/images/guests/Peterson-web.gif

Bawanna
06-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Gotta believe Lauren Bacall belongs on this list.

Bawanna
06-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Dang, theres a million of em. Spent alot of time with Eva and Zsa Zsa Gabor.

cbroth
06-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Jacqueline Bisset in "The Deep" I was 15 when that movie came out. Love at first sight!

Bawanna
06-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Don't know how I forgot Rachel Ward. Remember her in the Thornbirds. I was infatuated with her for years. Hated that sugar cane cutting fool that abused her, who she actually married in real life. Still hate him.
We gotta get back on guns here, all this talking about hottie's is.... well never mind this is really good stuff.

WMD
06-09-2010, 02:47 PM
An awful lot of hotties have been discussed in this thread. I must admit however that I am shocked no one has mentioned Linda Carter (Wonder Woman). She clearly is a fox (especially with those green eyes!).

Just thinking of all those babes..... Yikes! I better move on... :D

REACT
06-09-2010, 06:23 PM
An awful lot of hotties have been discussed in this thread. I must admit however that I am shocked no one has mentioned Linda Carter (Wonder Woman). She clearly is a fox (especially with those green eyes!).

BINGO! (http://www.google.com/images?q=linda+carter&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=WzAQTIW9CISonQfMjNiZDQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA)

Dietrich
06-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Let us not forget Sophia Loren.My God,what a woman.

nightwingdg
06-10-2010, 08:35 AM
http://www.culturesnob.net/images/entries/2008/04/shining08.jpg

....Well at first glance she was.

jlottmc
06-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I believe Linda Carter was mentioned on the early pages of this thread. In fact I now wonder if anyone reads my dribble... (hint check post #13, it's on the second page).

recoilguy
06-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I believe the same guy who mentioned Nancy Sinatra mentioned Linda Carter, I can't say for sure I rarely read that dribble.

RCG

jlottmc
06-10-2010, 01:03 PM
I thought so too, but oh well.

wyntrout
06-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh... you mean Lynda Carter? I mentioned her, too, as Wonder Whoopies.

linda carter photos - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=linda+carter+photos&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a)

A side view of her "super structure" is awesome!

gb6491
06-10-2010, 01:48 PM
I think "Bond Girl" Honor Blackman deserves mention (if for nothing more than her character's name ;)):
http://i48.tinypic.com/20fdjqd.jpg
Regards,
Greg

ripley16
06-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Then there was Barbie Benton!!!

Oh yeah! What a sweetie. :hungry:

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy16/twentybeauties/TwentyBeautiesMontage/BarbiBenton.jpg

O'Dell
06-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Diana Rigg.

Mrs. Emma Peel can foil my insane, overly-complicated, plot anytime.

I've got the boxed set of every 'Avengers' that had her in it. I think there are 17 DVD's with 4 shows per disc. The plots are just as hokie as they were in the sixties, but it's worth watching them to see Diana Rigg.

O'Dell
06-10-2010, 02:53 PM
I remember that Joey Heatherton always made me sit up and take notice.I just googled her name and she was as beautiful as I remembered.What a babe.And you guys are right.They just don`t get any more alluring than Natalie Wood. Jayne Seymore falls into that category as well.I would include Kathy Ireland but she`s still young and gorgeous IMO.

Actually Joey Heatherton was [is] a great singer, but most remember her for the acting [?] and dancing. The only CD I've bought in the last 12 - 15 years was hers, because I could only find one of her songs on line. She is also the only female that made every one of Hope's tours to Viet Nam - 9 I think.

O'Dell
06-10-2010, 02:58 PM
I can't believe no one has mentioned my all time favorite actress - Audrey Hepburn.

wyntrout
06-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Actress... okay... but hottie?... kind of scrawny.

Bawanna
06-10-2010, 06:39 PM
I thought of Audrey, she was a special lady too.

For some reason thinking of hotties Tennesee Ernie Ford and Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs keep popping into my head. Where are they coming from?
You think I need a psychological explanation or something.:confused:

jreXD9
06-10-2010, 07:43 PM
I guess nobody has Googled Debra Jo Fondren yet? Hair alllllll the way to the floor.....

wyntrout
06-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Bawanna', talk to Dietrich about that. See if the Doctor is in.

And jreXD9, I Googled her, but I'm not a fan of long hair... below the shoulders. LONG hair is dangerous... it can catch on stuff... rip her scalp off... break her neck... and she can be subdued or captured more easily by grabbing the hair. That's a super vain thing... the hair obsession. That doesn't float my boat. To each his own....:D

I'm on my wife all of the time to keep hers a bit shorter. I cut her hair and I hate when it gets to the point where she's trying to scoot the chair up to the table and her hair sweeps the plate.:eek: It's more fun after supper and a few glasses of wine... with a few oops here and there. LOL:D

Bawanna
06-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I guess nobody has Googled Debra Jo Fondren yet? Hair alllllll the way to the floor.....

I googled and added her to the list of loves of my life. I better go take another look, I didn't notice the hair. In my google trip I ran onto Debra Winger who was already on my list. It's big list.

mr surveyor
06-10-2010, 07:53 PM
I haven't googled yet, but that name Debra Jo Fondren just kept hammering my memory....I know I remember that name... then the clue about the hair to the floor........

I'm gonna take a really wild guess.... would she have been Miss July in the 1973 Playboy Calender.... then another month a year or so later? The only reason I remember that calender is.... well it was a special year:D

Now I need to do some googlefu

surv

Bawanna
06-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I haven't googled yet, but that name Debra Jo Fondren just kept hammering my memory....I know I remember that name... then the clue about the hair to the floor........

I'm gonna take a really wild guess.... would she have been Miss July in the 1973 Playboy Calender.... then another month a year or so later? The only reason I remember that calender is.... well it was a special year:D

Now I need to do some googlefu

surv

I was thinking 77 for some reason.

mr surveyor
06-10-2010, 08:04 PM
yep... all it took was google.... I missed by 4 years, but still remember the "layout".... all those pictures kept getting in the way of the articles about the Beta VCR and the Commodore 64:rolleyes:

surv

Bawanna
06-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Bawanna', talk to Dietrich about that. See if the Doctor is in.

And jreXD9, I Googled her, but I'm not a fan of long hair... below the shoulders. LONG hair is dangerous... it can catch on stuff... rip her scalp off... break her neck... and she can be subdued or captured more easily by grabbing the hair. That's a super vain thing... the hair obsession. That doesn't float my boat. To each his own....:D

I'm on my wife all of the time to keep hers a bit shorter. I cut her hair and I hate when it gets to the point where she's trying to scoot the chair up to the table and her hair sweeps the plate.:eek: It's more fun after supper and a few glasses of wine... with a few oops here and there. LOL:D

I love long hair. My wife always get it cut all the time. I tell her if she wants short hair get one of them sex changes. I know it's a pain for them to maintain but seems like they mess with it alot anyhow, might as well be long.

wyntrout
06-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Subject: A woman's poem

A WOMAN'S POEM

Before I lay me down to sleep,

I pray for a man who's not a creep,...

One who's handsome, smart and strong.

One who loves to listen long,

One who thinks before he speaks,

One who'll call, not wait for weeks.

I pray he's rich and self-employed,

And when I spend, won't be annoyed.

Pull out my chair and hold my hand.

Massage my feet and help me stand.

Oh send a king to make me queen.

A man who loves to cook and clean.

I pray this man will love no other.

And relish visits with my mother

A MAN'S POEM:

I pray for a deaf-mute, gymnast nymphomaniac with

big boobs who owns a bar on a golf course,...

who doesn't care if I go fishing and drinking. This

doesn't rhyme and I don't give a crap