PDA

View Full Version : 22's in stock hurry

Harrylee
05-21-2014, 04:30 PM
OK this is was what everyone has been waiting to see 22's for sale again found them on midway act fast if you want them

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/588779/aguila-superextra-ammunition-22-long-rifle-40-grain-lead-round-nose-subsonic-box-of-500-10-boxes-of-50?cm_vc=ProductFinding

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/828721/aguila-superextra-ammunition-22-long-rifle-40-grain-plated-lead-round-nose-box-of-500-10-boxes-of-50?cm_vc=ProductFinding

Bawanna
05-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Anybody ever shot that stuff? Never tried it before myself.

GLOCKROCKER
05-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Never shot the .22LR, but I have shot their 9mm and had no problems with it. As a matter of fact it seemed like it was cleaner than WWB.

bsmith712
05-21-2014, 08:39 PM
It's decent ammo to shoot but they can keep it at that price.

deadeye
05-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Happened to be standing at the checkout counter at Academy when a small shipment of Federal .22 showed up. Got a 325 rd box for .05 per round. They only got in a few boxes. Wouldn't let me have more than one box. Didn't matter. Things like that hardly ever happen to me.

wyntrout
05-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Those prices are high and with a one brick limit per type, plus shipping... an even worse deal. I have bought more expensive .22 from them for resale back when it was even harder to get, if that seems possible.

I have outstanding orders with them for everything that I could order in any kind of bulk at somewhat normal prices, though I may never see any of it! You can't backorder anything any more, though.

Wynn:)

Harrylee
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
I’m always keeping my eyes open for this stuff, I have enough for myself but just want to help out my friends at kahrtalk. Just found CCI standard velocity 22's they are subsonic I really like the CCI’S. In stock midway usa for $39.99 a brick a little high but not too bad the only thing is they get you on shipping but if you need some other stuff to offset the shipping or other ammo it works out OK they don’t get HAZMAT on loaded ammo just looked there in stock. Good luck here is the link

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/847005/cci-standard-velocity-ammunition-22-long-rifle-40-grain-lead-round-nose-box-of-500-10-boxes-of-50?cm_vc=ProductFinding

ltxi
06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Amusingly shortsighted...I stocked up on every possible caliber and variation of ammunition I routinely use or figured I had a need for a couple years back, before the shortages. My wife and a couple of friends, who now view this as visionary, were really beginning to question my sanity.

With all that it turns out I missed one that I now use a lot, or would if I had more. .22 CB caps for basement "range" work. :32:

Bawanna
06-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Amusingly shortsighted...I stocked up on every possible caliber and variation of ammunition I routinely use or figured I had a need for a couple years back, before the shortages. My wife and a couple of friends, who now view this as visionary, were really beginning to question my sanity.

With all that it turns out I missed one that I now use a lot, or would if I had more. .22 CB caps for basement "range" work. :32:

Let me check, I think I have some of that someplace. I'll send it to ya. I seldom shoot it myself.
I'll have to look but I'm almost certain I have a few boxes of that.

ltxi
06-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Let me check, I think I have some of that someplace. I'll send it to ya. I seldom shoot it myself.
I'll have to look but I'm almost certain I have a few boxes of that.

That would be good...seriously....for whatever you think fair. I'm down to my last 150 rounds. I can use either shorts or longs.