PDA

View Full Version : Save our Marine!

downtownv
05-30-2014, 01:46 PM
15000 signatures need by midnight!:Amflag2:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-release-usmc-sgt-tahmooressi-suffering-ptsd-mexico-imprisonment/qslJk2Xd

Ikeo74
05-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Why do I always think these kind of polls are just a back door gun registration?

Who says 100,000 signatures will magically get this guy released.

Why was he transporting firearms back and forth across the Mexican border? Isn't that illegal?

Why do you have to have an Whitehouse.gov account to sign the petition?

Isn't PTSD an illness that disqualifies you from owning guns?

Sorry, I am going to pass.

downtownv
05-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Why do I always think these kind of polls are just a back door gun registration? Huh?

Who says 100,000 signatures will magically get this guy released. Federal Law.

Why was he transporting firearms back and forth across the Mexican border? Isn't that illegal? no you need to read up on this man....

Why do you have to have an Whitehouse.gov account to sign the petition? What are you worried about?

I am going to pass. and you can do that too...

getsome
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Damn shame we have to sign a freeking petition to get President Foreskin to get off his useless a$$ and grow a pair....He didn't even have the stones to fire Shinseki but accepted his resignation with great regret....Give me a break....:mad:

downtownv
05-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Damn shame we have to sign a freeking petition to get President Foreskin to get off his useless a$$ and grow a pair....He didn't even have the stones to fire Shinseki but accepted his resignation with great regret....Give me a break....:mad:

What did you expect?

Longitude Zero
05-31-2014, 12:51 PM
IMHO there is far more to this story than either side has released. There is no doubt about it there wrong on both sides.

garyb
05-31-2014, 03:12 PM

Pres Foreskin....now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

downtownv
05-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Well they hit this #

The Mother was on Hannity yesterday, She explained that there is a law on these petitions, that at 100k, The Chicken in Chief MUST follow the petition demands..... True/False I dunno.

AJBert
05-31-2014, 06:35 PM
I have crossed that border crossing more than a few times. Not once was I "confused" as to which country I was in let alone which country I was about to enter. I don't care if this guy is a Marine or not, he is an idiot savant at best. And please don't give me the PTSD crap. If he were that bad off, he wouldn't be a Marine on active or reserve duty. He would be at the mercy of the VA.

The only real problem I have with this entire scenario is the way the Mexican gov't treats anyone who enters their country either illegally or with something illegal. Yet this same Mexican gov't has the nerve to complain when their own citizens cross our borders illegally and we "deport" them until the next time.

Kind of reminds of when Castro "kicked out" all the criminals and political "exiles" back in the late '70s, early '80s and the US welcomed them with open arms. Miami has never been the same.

Longitude Zero
05-31-2014, 07:52 PM
Well they hit this #

The Mother was on Hannity yesterday, She explained that there is a law on these petitions, that at 100k, The Chicken in Chief MUST follow the petition demands..... True/False I dunno.

Totally FALSE. That number only gets it to his/her attention. There is no law in this area that forces the Prez to do anything. Remember the Justin Beiber petition?

Longitude Zero
05-31-2014, 07:52 PM
I have crossed that border crossing more than a few times. Not once was I "confused" as to which country I was in let alone which country I was about to enter. I don't care if this guy is a Marine or not, he is an idiot savant at best. And please don't give me the PTSD crap. If he were that bad off, he wouldn't be a Marine on active or reserve duty. He would be at the mercy of the VA.

The only real problem I have with this entire scenario is the way the Mexican gov't treats anyone who enters their country either illegally or with something illegal. Yet this same Mexican gov't has the nerve to complain when their own citizens cross our borders illegally and we "deport" them until the next time.

Kind of reminds of when Castro "kicked out" all the criminals and political "exiles" back in the late '70s, early '80s and the US welcomed them with open arms. Miami has never been the same.

Agreed.

jeepster09
06-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Here is a great suggestion...

GLOCKROCKER
06-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Here is a great suggestion...

Let's up the ante and throw in Pelosi, Reid and Hill!:Amflag2:

Bawanna
06-05-2014, 02:17 PM
And Feinstein and Michelle and their Portugese Water dog too.

downtownv
06-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Best Line I have heard:

"It would have been a better deal if they threw Obama in with the five Taliban members. Then we could have gotten six dangerous people off our soil."
unknown

cohoskip
06-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Is there a petition for this?... :Amflag2:

downtownv
06-06-2014, 03:33 AM
Is there a petition for this?... :Amflag2:

http://www.change.org/petitions/release-u-s-m-c-sgt-tahmooressi-imprisoned-in-mexico?recruiter=3440582&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

:Amflag2: