PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Fuzzball
06-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Never had a Kahr. But, I did recently purchase a Magnum Research Baby Eagle in 9mm. It has the 3.6 in barrel, had to have the trigger group polished to ease the 12 lb double action. It is now down to about 6 or so. Much more manageable. I am impressed with this gun. Anyway, I live in the wet state, Washington. I retired after 40 plus years of law enforcement of one kind or another. So, I will be visiting the Kahr site frequently.

Fuzzball

jeepster09
06-13-2014, 06:43 AM
Welcome to Kahr world....stay awhile and enjoy the banter.

Bawanna
06-13-2014, 09:51 AM
Welcome Fuzzball, it's wetter than heck up here in Monroe today, pretty ugly all night with the wind and wet. Didn't have no power when I left.

I'm an office puke/armorer here in the city of Monroe. They don't let me ride with the real cops very often but I get to play with them sometimes. Anything to get me away from the violets in the office is a GOOD thing.

downtownv
06-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Welcome from the Sunny Jersey Shore

VN Vet
06-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Welcome from Indiana. Kahrs can be a little ornery when brand new or not yet broken in. Please don't give up on yours in case it bucks with you on it's back during your first rides. I think my Kahrs are my finest handguns and I was once a Glock lover.

warbird1
06-15-2014, 03:33 PM
Never had a Kahr. But, I did recently purchase a Magnum Research Baby Eagle in 9mm. It has the 3.6 in barrel, had to have the trigger group polished to ease the 12 lb double action. It is now down to about 6 or so. Much more manageable. I am impressed with this gun. Anyway, I live in the wet state, Washington. I retired after 40 plus years of law enforcement of one kind or another. So, I will be visiting the Kahr site frequently.

Fuzzball
Fine choice in a firearm. Welcome to the forum.