PDA

View Full Version : Walther CCP

berettabone
07-24-2014, 09:17 AM
I know they're new...................has anyone had a chance to handle the CCP yet???????????????????? I owned a P99, and have checked out some other Walther firearms in the past,..... never took a liking to them. I am curious about this softcoil gas technology, and easy slide manipulation.

ripley16
07-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Haven't seen one in the flesh. I'm not sure they're out yet. It looks like it's similar to the HK P7, a pistol that uses a pretty heavy recoil spring, not a light one as in the CCP. I'll be very curious to see how recoil is compared to the P7, a pistol I've never considered to be especially soft in recoil, compared to larger pistols. I also wonder how the heat is being handled. The P7 get quite after a few mags, especially when fired quickly.

DavidR
07-25-2014, 11:21 AM
I've been interested in it based on the marketing about how easy it is to rack. A single stack easy to rack could work out well for my wife.

GLOCKROCKER
07-25-2014, 03:01 PM
What's the deal Beretta, I thought you were allergic to polymer?:confused:

berettabone
07-25-2014, 04:29 PM
What's the deal Beretta, I thought you were allergic to polymer?:confused:

I am.................doesn't mean I can't be curious, does it??????????????????:israel:I could still be won over.........................partially.

GLOCKROCKER
07-25-2014, 08:56 PM
I am.................doesn't mean I can't be curious, does it??????????????????:israel:I could still be won over.........................partially.

Come on over to the DARK SIDE!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9IMEtkpDOD2zfguRJRydN7iIMTXaue c-zMoaG67fEkyJHTujjMg

berettabone
07-26-2014, 07:34 AM
Sorry, never a Block...................maybe something else will do it.............................

DeaconKC
07-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Gonna have to check it out for the Missus!