PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a different border makes

getsome
08-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Can you believe this story:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/27/border-agent-draws-gun-boy-scout-taking-photo-troo/

Thank God the Border Patrol is saving us from those terrorist Eagle Scouts invading our northern border....What a difference from the Tex-Mex border where they are happily waving in all kinds of MS-13 gang members and other criminals and possible terrorists from parts unknown and giving them the white glove treatment while bussing them to your home town to have to take care of....

Sometimes I think the Federal Government has lost their minds....Between the TSA and those Jack Boot Northern Border Patrol agents the new "Brown Shirts" are here at work...

Bawanna
08-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Obviously needs some remedial training in his profiling skills.

ltxi
08-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Well, everyone knows the Boy Scouts are now a gay terrorist training hotbed organization....:Amflag2:

I took a picture of a federal agent once. But she was my wife at the time. Wonder if that mitigates and/or the statute of limitations has run out and I can escape prosecution.

Bawanna
08-01-2014, 04:58 PM
I don't think theres a statute of limitation of federal agent wife photo's.....you better lay low for awhile.

yqtszhj
08-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Too many stupid people around in every position. Same thing happened to us crossing into the US from Canada. Agent just told the wife no pictures were allowed and all was good. I never saw a sign saying no pictures though.

DavidS
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
"..of a federal agent or any federal building."
Oops, I spent three months in DC and took pictures of a lot of buildings. (Don't tell anyone!)

mser
08-02-2014, 06:35 AM
Can you believe this story:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/27/border-agent-draws-gun-boy-scout-taking-photo-troo/

No, I can't.

cohoskip
08-02-2014, 09:20 AM
What border? As one politco said: "We have no border"... (referring to our southern "border")