PDA

View Full Version : Resisting Gun Confiscation in Boston

DavidS
08-01-2014, 08:17 PM
http://dcgazette.com/seventy-two-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-in-boston/

RevRay
08-01-2014, 08:32 PM
When was there a gubernatorial election in Massachusetts? What happened to Gov. Duval Patrick???????

DavidS
08-01-2014, 08:59 PM
:rolleyes: Before his time, read to the end.

b4uqzme
08-01-2014, 09:03 PM
The shot heard 'round the world...

RevRay
08-02-2014, 08:19 AM
No offense man ... but the opening picture belied the context , so I read no further since it looked fake.

DavidS
08-02-2014, 03:04 PM
No offense man ... but the opening picture belied the context , so I read no further since it looked fake.
I made the same assumption to start with, just kidding with you.

TheTman
08-13-2014, 04:27 PM
Oh you fooled me for a bit, I thought this was a current affair, until I get to the part about it being a retelling of the story from April, 1775.

muggsy
08-14-2014, 06:39 AM

Thomas was a doubter, too, RevRay. :)

muggsy
08-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Oh you fooled me for a bit, I thought this was a current affair, until I get to the part about it being a retelling of the story from April, 1775.

This is a current affair. The government in power is still trying to take our guns. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

TheTman
08-14-2014, 07:44 PM
Yes Muggs, you got that right. That's why I say I was fooled until I got to the end of the story. I can see something like this happening any day now. Although I expect the Govt. to be more sneaky about it, a raid here, a raid there. More hit and run type attacks. To avoid that type of thing in the article.

tv_racin_fan
08-15-2014, 02:58 AM
Yes Muggs, you got that right. That's why I say I was fooled until I got to the end of the story. I can see something like this happening any day now. Although I expect the Govt. to be more sneaky about it, a raid here, a raid there. More hit and run type attacks. To avoid that type of thing in the article.

They couldn't do what was done there since at that time the arms were stored at an arsenal of sorts. The Founding Fathers learned the folly of that and we got the second amendment.

Study some and you find that some of them wanted nothing to do with such an amendment because they felt with such the govt could infringe on the ability to keep and bear that they felt had been quite well addressed in the body of the document. IE no mention that govt had the ability to restrict or infringe...

TheTman
08-15-2014, 04:07 PM
I am glad they did put the 2nd Amendment into the Bill of Rights, as if something is not specifically addressed in the Constitution of BOR, congress feels free to legislate it as much as they want. I just wish they would have left the part about the Militia out, and just said it was our right to keep and bear arms (as individuals).

downtownv
08-16-2014, 07:21 AM
I will NOT Comply!