PDA

View Full Version : CM9 and CW380 range update

lwcalvary
08-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Bought CM9 couple of months ago. CW380 about 1 month ago. After today, now over 200+ rounds thru both. I consider both flawless. Today shot combo of Speer lawman fmj, wwb fmj, Corbin hollow pt, Winchester px1 hollow pt and Hornady Critical Defense . Not one failure today. These guns are flippin awesome. I love the simplicity of these guns. Just like a wheel gun, no safety's, wonderful triggers, just go bang. Wish they made a 1911 model . It would be my next gun.

gunshinestateCW9
08-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Congrats on ur recent acquisitions! Glad to hear that ur pleased with their performance. Kahr makes a gr8 product.

tv_racin_fan
08-15-2014, 02:31 AM
Like this one? I suppose technically it aint a Kahr but as I recall Kahr or the parent corp now owns Magnum Research among others...

https://www.magnumresearch.com/Firearms/Magnum-Research-Desert-Eagle-1911-G-Model.asp

lwcalvary
08-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Well, yea. Could be close enough. I'll check one out.

Earle
08-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Congrats on ur recent acquisitions! Glad to hear that ur pleased with their performance. Kahr makes a gr8 product.Just noticed your sig line. Maybe you need the history lesson. I had one great grandfather fight in the 1st Alabama, Union. Another GGF was a member of the Union league and had all of his property confiscated by the state of Alabama. After the war he sued for compensation and they defended on the grounds that his property was taken by an illegal regime. (Same politicians, though.) North Alabama, along with east Tennessee and North Carolina were divided about equally between the Union and the confederacy. Not all Southerners fought under that Confederate Naval banner you're showing. (The infantry flag was square.)

marshal kane
08-18-2014, 08:07 AM
. . . Not all Southerners fought under that Confederate Naval banner you're showing. (The infantry flag was square.)
Are you sure about this? I always thought the Confederate flag was of one standard size. Learn something new everyday. Thanks for your post.

gunshinestateCW9
08-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Just noticed your sig line. Maybe you need the history lesson. I had one great grandfather fight in the 1st Alabama, Union. Another GGF was a member of the Union league and had all of his property confiscated by the state of Alabama. After the war he sued for compensation and they defended on the grounds that his property was taken by an illegal regime. (Same politicians, though.) North Alabama, along with east Tennessee and North Carolina were divided about equally between the Union and the confederacy. Not all Southerners fought under that Confederate Naval banner you're showing. (The infantry flag was square.)

Obv speaking in generalities here. There are always exceptions. What I meant to get across is that the civil war was about more than slavery ie the right to secede. Sorry about ur great gpa stuff