PDA

View Full Version : stupid kahr cm9

timmy
08-15-2014, 04:44 PM
My kahr cm9 is junk no matter what i do i can not get it to malfunction limp wrist does not work and upside down or even holding it "gangsta" style it even shoots everything from steel cased to reloads and factory ammo all diffrent weight bullets i have even dropped to stupid thing in the mud brushed it off and it kept on running i think i need to call kahr to see what the problem is i have put 850 flawless rounds through it as of today also the more i shoot it the more accurate i get whats up with that crap?

yqtszhj
08-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Its junk. I'd get rid of it if I was you. I feel bad for you too, so out of sympathy I'll give you $50 for it. I'll even pay shipping. Or Actually I have a son in VA and I'll get him to swing by and pick it up to help you out.

deadeye
08-15-2014, 05:10 PM
I know how you feel. Over 2000 rounds and not a single problem with mine! Makes me a little lonely with nothing to whine and cry about. Not even an in depth, meaningful question to ask. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep trying.

GROTMAN
08-15-2014, 05:27 PM
This is not the first time someone has posted concerning this problem. I have over 4000 rounds thru my pm9..have used all kinds of ammo with 4 different mags and still can't seem to get anything to malfunction. I sympathize with deadeye cause I also have nothing to whine about. Sometimes you just have keep a stiff upper lip and keep plugging along.

muggsy
08-15-2014, 07:10 PM
The only complaint that I have on my CM9 is that it eats up ammo like it's going out of style. It's sending me to the poor house and I reload. The more ammo that I feed it the more it wants. Is there any cure for this problem.

xtnomad
08-15-2014, 07:42 PM
That is not what forums are for.

xtnomad
08-15-2014, 07:58 PM
The only complaint that I have on my CM9 is that it eats up ammo like it's going out of style. It's sending me to the poor house and I reload. The more ammo that I feed it the more it wants. Is there any cure for this problem.

Just go get a box of Split Top Double Jacketed Talen Hollow Hydra Shock Defenseless Armor Points, Two shots per round and twice the distance at 1/3 the price.

CJB
08-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Obviously a Tuesday through Thursday gun. Luck of the draw my friend... and now you've made your misfortune public - and forever - here on the net, so I'm afraid you're stuck with it. Good luck shilling it off to someone else now! I dunno... seems more and more lately you hear about this sort of thing happening at Kahr. They're pumping out faultless weaponry and some astonishing rate, and they expect us to sit on our rumps and take it in the face! Doesn't it make you long for the good old days when real quality meant a thing or two?

SWrunner
08-16-2014, 07:30 AM
That is not what forums are for.

No, the forums are for documenting for Google search purposes the instances of real problems so that potential buyers know what they're getting. The facts drive the fanboys crazy.

kwh
08-16-2014, 03:30 PM
I totally must agree. Therefore, I hide my Kahr in my pocket all day long, and cover it up with a rubber bicycle tube on the grip. Thankfully no one yet has demanded to see it.

kwh
08-16-2014, 03:35 PM
^ The above was meant as a reply to Timmy's above first post.

Buffalo
08-25-2014, 07:29 AM
...I just wish mine were more accurate. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it and here is a video I made to prove it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YplR3z_3734&list=UUf3L9jcYOUPJq4YtCsNl4LQ

deadeye
08-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Man! If I could shoot that good I wouldn't even talk to common folks!!!

jocko
08-25-2014, 12:32 PM
U MIGHT try closing the barn door. Works for me. pRCTICE DOES NOT MAKE PERFECT BUT PERFECT PRACTICE DOES. i CAN SAY that after 32K rounds out of my PMJ9, I can hit the broadside of a barn, now even from the outside. these littel buggers are IMO a real b***h to get good at, some never do, but at 7 yrds and under, u will be safe with this gun every day

TheLastDaze
08-25-2014, 12:39 PM
yeah you got a lemon.... send it to me for proper disposal, it cannot be fixed and needs to be turned into a knife or something useful...

free of charge of course...

TheLastDaze
08-25-2014, 12:40 PM
I..... Must.... Look..... Up...... PMJ9.......

that's impressive right there brother

EDIT: haha.... just when I thought I was getting more familiar with the models you run off and throw a j in there....

j for jokes on me....

Rob K
08-25-2014, 12:48 PM
I agree with you 100% brother.I've had no regret about my CM9. Buy one and shoot it and you will agree.

jocko
08-25-2014, 12:59 PM
the J model is no longer made, thoose that havbe one cherish them. I have two.

Bawanna
08-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Bogart!

jocko
08-25-2014, 01:46 PM
thats odd, I live on BOGART street... He was Italian u know. Just sayin Bogarto

yqtszhj
08-25-2014, 07:35 PM
I..... Must.... Look..... Up...... PMJ9.......

that's impressive right there brother

EDIT: haha.... just when I thought I was getting more familiar with the models you run off and throw a j in there....

j for jokes on me....

Since youre still a newbie in case you didnt figure it out already the pm9j (j is for jocko) is the older blunt nose version pm9.

Buffalo
08-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Man! If I could shoot that good I wouldn't even talk to common folks!!!

I just can't explain those 3 misses? Should I send it back to Kahr?......lol

Bawanna
08-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Apparently the barrel is bent or out of spec.

I spoke to Jocko about it and he said just shoot the fokker like you stole it.

muggsy
08-25-2014, 09:05 PM
...I just wish mine were more accurate. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it and here is a video I made to prove it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YplR3z_3734&list=UUf3L9jcYOUPJq4YtCsNl4LQ

Hell, man! I can't even see a 12' plate at 150 yards. I think you used trick photography. That taint hoomanly possible. I was kinda hopin' you'd shoot that damn barkin' dog. He was probably throwin' yer aim off.

Buffalo
08-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Hell, man! I can't even see a 12' plate at 150 yards. I think you used trick photography. That taint hoomanly possible. I was kinda hopin' you'd shoot that damn barkin' dog. He was probably throwin' yer aim off.

Hahaha...yep that's what it was.....the dang dog! You can hear him in nearly all my videos. He loves it when I shoot, so much so that I have to kennel him up whenever I make a video because he gets in the way trying to search out whatever it was that he thought I was shooting at. Oh and if I was going to use trick photography you can bet that I would have put all 6 shots on that plate!....lol
I didn't intend to hijak this thread so I'm going to back out of here now, y'all take it easy

Bawanna
08-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Not a hi jack. Good place for it. reinforces the junk theory.

jocko
08-26-2014, 04:52 PM
send it to ol jocko, I will fix the fokker so it shoot just like my trusty PMJ9. Guys like u make me sick with those groups. Just saying but I am famour around this area for trhe finest one shot groups at 50 yards. I can do it time and time again. Just a natural thing with my super accurate tuned PMJ9.

jocko
08-26-2014, 04:55 PM
they are junk. send it back until they getit right. My barrel in my PMNJ9 has no rifling in it, kahr said that is normal. the feed ramp is pittled and the plating is gone, Kashr siad tha tis normal. At 50 yards I can and I do put them all in one hole. sometimes junk is good. Just sayin