PDA

View Full Version : JFootin where is he?

knkali
08-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Saw an old thread where JFootin posted up. He seemed to be a prolific poster IIRC. Got to thinking that he aint around any more. Anyone know the 411? Was he PO'd? What did Bawanna do to this guy?

Bawanna
08-18-2014, 10:11 AM
Saw an old thread where JFootin posted up. He seemed to be a prolific poster IIRC. Got to thinking that he aint around any more. Anyone know the 411? Was he PO'd? What did Bawanna do to this guy?

I DIDN'T DO IT!. He was basically PO'd. Had a computer melt down, blamed it on the forum. Wiser folks than I say this was not the case but he was not a happy camper.
He sounded like he would return but so far it hasn't happened. Maybe he got counselling for his kahrtalk addiction and was told to abstain. I got counselling but the said I was terminal.
I get an email occasionally from him. He's still around, just don't visit us.

knkali
08-18-2014, 11:00 AM
I knew you were culpable at some level...............:p(insert emoticon of your choice since they no worky)

muggsy
08-18-2014, 11:06 AM
JFootin was a regular and was well liked. Well, I liked him. He was the originator of the super large green smiley face emoticon presented to new CM9 owners. He was Kahr's newbie welcome wagon. I wouldn't mind hearing from him again if he's still out there. Are you listening, J?

Bawanna
08-18-2014, 11:17 AM
I knew you were culpable at some level...............:p(insert emoticon of your choice since they no worky)

Yeah those are my fault too. I have a history of having things not work when I'm involved. I think I never used them so they felt neglected and fled.
Word on the street is our fearless and highly respected leader is working on the emoticon thing and is introducing some fresh ones for those of you into such things.

yqtszhj
08-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I say he should blame his meltdown on Obama. I would bet the Gubment had something to do with it.

b4uqzme
08-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Yeah those are my fault too. I have a history of having things not work when I'm involved. I think I never used them so they felt neglected and fled.
Word on the street is our fearless and highly respected leader is working on the emoticon thing and is introducing some fresh ones for those of you into such things.

Just fix the sarcasm one. I use the crap outta that one. (Insert rolleyes emoticon here).

b4uqzme
08-18-2014, 01:25 PM
I say he should blame his meltdown on Obama. I would bet the Gubment had something to do with it.

'Twas Bush's fault. (Rolleyes). See I told ya.

downtownv
08-18-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm thinking he's in Ferguson, just not sure which side of the line he's standing on....
There's a couple of other guys MIA as well.

muggsy
08-18-2014, 04:48 PM
As long as you have me, what more do you need? (Insert smiley face here.)

RevRay
08-18-2014, 05:12 PM
I called him once last year & he was just scared away by the computer problems the site was having. I tried to encourage him to give us another try ... but I obviously wasn't successful!

downtownv
08-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Jeepster09, Tinman and Garyb been quiet, unless I'm blind....

Bawanna
08-18-2014, 05:36 PM
I sent a PM to Tinman. He's alive and well, just been busy. Said when the weather turns he'd be around more.

Just busy. Used to be this place was a morgue during the summer when everyone was outside.

I got tired of talking to myself I gotta tell. The arguments were relentless.

leftysixty
08-18-2014, 06:19 PM
Sad but true, some of us just don't have much of a "real" life. (insert big laugh)

jeepster09
08-18-2014, 06:57 PM
A quick search in GOOGLE and I came up with many many posts by Jfootin.....he's everywhere man!:amflag:

downtownv
08-19-2014, 03:06 PM
A quick search in GOOGLE and I came up with many many posts by Jfootin.....he's everywhere man!:amflag:

Oh good jeepster IS with us!

What does that mean, he blew us off?
Got tired of trying to read ole Jocko's posts?