PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from AR!

RockB
08-28-2014, 07:52 PM
I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I recently purchased a Kahr a few weeks ago and found myself here, reading up on my recent purchase and doing research. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge here and a great community. Thanks for having me.

johnatw
08-29-2014, 05:07 AM
Welcome from another Arkansan, I'm from Jonesboro

b4uqzme
08-29-2014, 06:45 AM
Welcome! If you don't find what you need by searching, feel free to post up questions. And make sure you let us know how your break-in goes. We love good stories.

deadeye
08-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Welcome from yet another Arky. NW area. This is indeed a great community and will offer a lot of help if needed. Which Kahr did you get?

RockB
08-29-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Central AR here. I picked up a CW380 as my first Kahr. After having owned a LCP and Bodyguard I almost gave up on the pocket .380 until I ran across the Kahr. The things I like? The size, feel and fit. The LOP is comfortable and sights are practical. The trigger...well....what can I say? It's smooth as butter and breaks like glass. I plan on getting out this weekend to put it through it's paces. The prep sticky was helpful. Thanks again for the replies.