PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday PattayaPistol!

downtownv
08-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Hope you have a great day!

b4uqzme
08-29-2014, 10:19 AM
+1.

PattayaPistol
08-30-2014, 08:06 AM
Thankyou guys. I actually did have a wonderful day and took my beautiful wife out for a romantic dinner. All in all, a great birthday.

Thanks again.

Cheers
PP

muggsy
08-30-2014, 09:52 AM
Every time you complete another year it's a milestone event. I used to hate birthdays. Now I'm hoping for at least 30 more. I should live so long.

DeaconKC
08-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Sorry Im late, but glad you had a happy birthday!

PattayaPistol
08-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Thanks again.

Cheers
PP

TheLastDaze
08-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Happy belated.... if it was Thai food then that was romantic enough for me... : ) Thai is one of my top three favorite foods, problem is out here in oklahoma the Taiwanese have been cultured or something... Its nothing like the authentic tastes I was used to in Los Angeles... I miss REAL Thai bigtime...

PattayaPistol
08-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks TheLastDaze, the romantic dinner was actually western, but the celebrations continued until the next day when we did Thai food on the beach with friends.

Just a by the way, you won't get Thai food at a Taiwanese restaurant - that should be Chinese style. A lot of my friends back home confuse Taiwan and Thailand. It's even more confusing in my case as my wife is Thai Chinese.

Muggs, I wish all of us old codgers another 30 years, well at least as long as the money holds out :)

Cheers
PP

TheLastDaze
08-31-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks TheLastDaze, the romantic dinner was actually western, but the celebrations continued until the next day when we did Thai food on the beach with friends.

Just a by the way, you won't get Thai food at a Taiwanese restaurant - that should be Chinese style. A lot of my friends back home confuse Taiwan and Thailand. It's even more confusing in my case as my wife is Thai Chinese.

Muggs, I wish all of us old codgers another 30 years, well at least as long as the money holds out :)

Cheers
PP
you are right...lol, my bad... okay for simplicity just Thai in general....