PDA

View Full Version : .380 by the pallet

Dietrich
06-19-2010, 09:57 AM
I went to a gun show in Raleigh today and saw more .380 ammo than I had seen in two years. $400.00 per thousand round case and $22.00 per loose box.The brand was RWS and the dealer said the company that manufactured them also did ammo for Fiocchi and several others. The dealer also stated that after begging for a case here and there for over a year all of his back orders have suddenly been filled and he will be getting 200,000 rounds over the next two weeks.Good news for you .380 buffs.
I bought 500 rounds of .45 Remington UMC target ammo for $160.00 and 3 new mags for my Glock 36 @ $22.00 each.
Prices on handguns seemed to have dropped a bit and I think it`s because the crowds of a year ago have dwindled back to what they were pre-Obama.However,I am not one to be trusting of his supposed inactivity.George Washington once said that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance.I intend to keep my eyes open.Best to all.

wyntrout
06-19-2010, 03:04 PM
That was a good deal on the .45 UMC. When I found it at Wally World, it was $84.97 per 250-round Mega Pack. I bought both boxes, and wondered had they had more if I would have gone for the "6-box limit". Gander only wanted $139.99 a 250-round Mega pack. I guess they would have thrown in some free Vaseline with that deal.:eek:
Wynn:D

Dietrich
06-19-2010, 04:59 PM
That was a good deal on the .45 UMC. When I found it at Wally World, it was $84.97 per 250-round Mega Pack. I bought both boxes, and wondered had they had more if I would have gone for the "6-box limit". Gander only wanted $139.99 a 250-round Mega pack. I guess they would have thrown in some free Vaseline with that deal.:eek:
Wynn:D

I decided that Gander Mountain didn`t want my business over a year ago when I saw the price gouging they were engaging in.I advise all who will listen to avoid their stores completely.I won`t even buy fish hooks there anymore.I can`t understand why a store would inflate its` prices the way that they do.They must not really want to deal with people from my station in life and are targeting those with more money than they know with what to do.It`s ashamed of themselves they should be.

CS534
06-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Wow!! what a rip off Gander Mountain is.. I saw the price of guns go way way up to ridiculous prices..had no idea that the ammo there was THAT overpriced..its a place to go look, and then leave, thats about it

jlottmc
06-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Why waste the time to look if you're just going to leave anyway? I won't deal with them though this is not the first time I've heard of not cool things coming from them.