PDA

View Full Version : Now I've gone and done it!

Baklash
09-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Happy owner of a CW9 for several months now. Went to a new super large indoor range with some buddies the other day. After another 50 rounds with the CW9 I started looking over the new store. Didn't see a Kahr anywhere. So I asked if they had any. "Well, we had a couple somewhere, I think. We never get any calls for them. Hey, anybody know where those two Kahrs are? Uh, I think somebody took them upstairs. OK, I found this one." It was a brand new CM9, exactly what I was interested in after such a good experience with the CW9. And dang, based on what I paid for the CW9, the price was very good. So I said, "Since you never get any calls for a Kahr you should let me have it for a better price." Eventually, he knocked off another $15, gave me 20 rounds of Black Hills FMJ, a free trip to the range, and a couple other freebies. I really screwed up, didn't I? :D

Bawanna
09-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Naw, I think you should get some kind of medal of merit for saving that CM9 from a dusty life on an upstairs shelf lanquishing in disrespect and unattention. You done the right thing. Unless of course your married, then you could be a dead man.

Guess you could tell her it's for her, hope she don't like it and keep it for yourself.

forestranger
09-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Be careful. A simple purchase of a CW9 led to the purchase of a CM9, then another CW9, then a CT9. Hope my "Kahr itch" is scratched?:w00t:

marcinstl
09-07-2014, 11:02 AM
glad I came across this thread. I'm enjoying a CW9. I'm trading a CW45 for a CM9. I was kind of thinking that if the CM9 worked out and got rotated to full time carry, maybe I need to go big time and get a http://www.kahr.com/Pistols/Kahr-PM9-Black.asp? black PM9's are more concealable and shoot better, huh?

KingWulfgar
09-07-2014, 11:54 AM
OP, sounds more like a "rescue" than a purchase to me. You should probably go back and make sure they don't have any other neglected Kahrs you need to liberate.

Baklash
09-07-2014, 05:29 PM
OP, sounds more like a "rescue" than a purchase to me. You should probably go back and make sure they don't have any other neglected Kahrs you need to liberate.

Yeah, now I'm wondering what that other Kahr was. You guys are gonna get me in more trouble.:rolleyes: