PDA

View Full Version : PM40 - flawless 4 yrs

garyb
09-20-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't know how many rounds have been fired through my 4 yr old PM40, but it still eats my custom reloads wonderfully. I just made a quick range trip to practice double tap drills from 10, 15 and 20 yards. Each of the following drills were practiced at each yardage specified on IDPA cardboard targets: Drill 1 - 2 to the body, 1 to the head and 2 to the body. Drill 2 - 1 to the head, 2 to the body and 1 to the head. Drill 3 - 2 to the body, 2 to the body and 1 to the head. I shot as fast as I could and it did not take long to complete this training session. The last 8 rounds (from my 50 total), I shot slow fire at 25 yards with no misses. I checked hits and misses for each drill at each distance. At the end of the day, I had a total of two misses and both were to the head at 20 yards. Not surprising. There were NO failures of any kind with my 4 year old PM40.

I don't care who you are or what you say.... this 40 is an amazing little gun and a real pleasure to shoot double taps from out to 20 yards. Training with my M&P PRO40 has made a huge improvement in my shooting with my PM40 and has made me love it all the more as my primary CCW.

berettabone
09-20-2014, 04:48 PM
:cheer2:

muggsy
10-02-2014, 02:51 PM
I like a story with a happy ending. Good on ya, garyb. :)