PDA

View Full Version : first case of Ebola in the US

yqtszhj
09-30-2014, 04:35 PM
First case of ebola just diagnosed in the US in Texas. Just shown on CBS news.

TheTman
09-30-2014, 04:58 PM
Here is a link to a broadcast about it http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/health/ebola-us/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

JohnR
09-30-2014, 06:36 PM
Like Bengazi, the gov. will "delay" sending help. A crisis will develop for them to exploit.

TheLastDaze
09-30-2014, 07:18 PM
lets not worry about quarantining all people that are going back and forth over there helping people out.....

pretty scary stuff indeed and even more so as I'm not that far away...

deadeye
09-30-2014, 07:20 PM
I hadn't heard about it. The news medias are all covering George Clooney's wedding. Now, that's the news media at it's finest.

CJB
09-30-2014, 09:13 PM
Don't worry. Jeeeze. The CDC spokesman said its hard to transmit, and it will be contained.

Sort of like how they contained HIV/AIDS.

AJBert
09-30-2014, 09:18 PM
It was only a matter of time. I can't help but think...

muggsy
09-30-2014, 09:26 PM
I heard that you can catch it by being intimate with sheep. :)

TheLastDaze
10-01-2014, 04:15 AM
Don't worry. Jeeeze. The CDC spokesman said its hard to transmit, and it will be contained.

Sort of like how they contained HIV/AIDS.

yeah really, well as long as it came from the cdc spokesman.... :)

so hard to transmit its already claimed over 6500 lives in small villages, imagine an outbreak in a major metropolitan area??

germs/virus' are getting smarter, yes smarter and working their way around antibiotics and in some cases feeding off them, some day soon if not 'right now' we are going to see a major outbreak, just look at how much crap has already been brought back from other countries, we we're rid of TB many years ago but now its back, west nile, aids etc...

JohnR
10-01-2014, 05:53 AM
They may involuntarily detain people with no symptoms. I agree with quarantining, but the government does everything so poorly, and this admin. does everything politically. They'll come up with some BS that Ebola is transmitted at gun ranges and churches (but not mosques) so they can round up all the conservatives.

http://www.infowars.com/will-cdc-activate-emergency-measures-after-ebola-confirmed-in-us/

getsome
10-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Two things are worrysome about this...One, the man goes to a Dallas Hospital with symptoms...He is black with a heavy African accent and NOBODY asked him where he had traveled from recently????....Wait that's profiling, can't do that, no sir so they gave him some antibiotics and sent him home a week ago!!!........Second thing that seems strange is why all the patients treated here so far with Ebola were Doctors and health care workers who knew what they were working with and took maximum precautions and protection against the virus but contracted it anyway which tells me that it's much easier to transmit than they are telling us....

knkali
10-01-2014, 11:09 AM
be afraid people this IS how the herd gets culled. That simple.
We have wondered why the G has 10 million gazillion rounds in storage? Why the body bags and surplus of tents ect ? Here you go......

yqtszhj
10-01-2014, 11:48 AM
be afraid people this IS how the herd gets culled. That simple.
We have wondered why the G has 10 million gazillion rounds in storage? Why the body bags and surplus of tents ect ? Here you go......
You're making me think of "The Walking Dead"

Someone tell me one good reason why we're allowing anyone in the country that comes from west Africa?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-ebola-patient-exposed-school-age-children-governor/story?id=25885934

Armybrat
10-01-2014, 12:46 PM
But I thought President Obola said two weeks ago that there would be highly unlikely of even ONE case breaking out here in the US?

DavidS
10-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Apparently he did report he was from Liberia during his first trip to the ER.
All the plans in place to prevent the spread don't do much if you don't act on them.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/health/2014/10/01/thompson-dallas-county-ebola-patient-cases/16524303/

muggsy
10-01-2014, 09:35 PM
If Obama had a son he'd look just like him. :)

drumngun
10-01-2014, 09:50 PM
This just in! the ebola virus has jumped the fence at the white house and has entered the building. GO EBOLA!!

getsome
10-02-2014, 09:34 AM
http://www.naturalnews.com/047089_Ebola_pandemic_government_lies_disinformati on.html

I ran across this article on Ebola and found it quite interesting....I didn't know the U.S. government has a patent on Ebola and that many scientists think this
current outbreak is a man made GMO strain which sounds plausible since all previous outbreaks were in very remote areas of the African bush country with very few cases making it to a major city but this one exploded in several high populaton major cities in West Africa all at the same time which is very unusual....

I also never heard of Colloldal Silver before and how many people swear by it as a treatment for several different ailments and dieases but in 1997 our wonderful FDA banned it because the FDA's only real purpose it to protect the Trillion Dollar United States Pharmaceutical Machine which is why every 3rd TV commercial is for a new drug to cure some made up medical problem and then every 4th commercial is one saying "If you took Bla Bla drug and suffered horrible side effects call our attorneys now at 1-800 BAD-DRUG...It's the FDA's job to be sure no low cost natural cure is available when there's money to be made off something like this...

Read this article and keep an open mind on this Ebola thing and what the Government may really be doing....Remember Obama has his Executive Action pen all ready to go and has already signed an EA that states that people with no symptoms can be detained and quarantined indefinitely if the Government feels the need....Scary stuff....

JohnR
10-02-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm so confused. I thought it was the Masons who were running the world. Then i heard it was the bankers. Now it's the pharmaceutical companies?

muggsy
10-03-2014, 07:03 AM
I think that you're on to something there, John. Our much esteemed president wants to send three thousand of our military troops to Africa to fight this disease. I think that he should set an example by leading them into the battle. Brings new meaning to the words, "I just threw up a little in my mouth." :)

TheLastDaze
10-03-2014, 08:20 AM
I also never heard of Colloldal Silver before and how many people swear by it as a treatment for several different ailments and dieases but in 1997 our wonderful FDA banned it

I used to take collodial silver back in '06 for a while, everyday maybe several months, not sure if it really did anything but who knows?? I didn't get the flu... Never knew it was banned, not sure where I got it or if it was perhaps FDA approved with a little ecoli added in for flavor:D Me and the wife get a kick out of the drug commercials side effects, and the wonderful happy people and music portraying a good life while the narrator claims you may want to kill yourself or others, and it may harmful or fatal... maybe they are counting on deaf elderly to be watching and don't hear the disclaimers...

JohnR
10-03-2014, 11:34 AM
Now there's a possible Ebola case in DC. I wonder if he'll go berzerk and jump the White House fence.

jocko
10-03-2014, 02:01 PM
question: why do we let these fokkers from those cuntrys come over here at this time. Makes no sense.If tere was ever a reason to put a travel vban on those people it would be Ebola. they bring that sh!t over here and then we have to deal with it.. No doubt we willfind the cure for it and then we will ship boatloads of vacine over there and give it to them for free and ol jocko willhav eto stqand in line at CVS to pay for his ebola shot. Mskes good sense to me..and then once we get those cuntrys all cured up they can then go back to hating us and sneaking back into our cuntry...

GROTMAN
10-03-2014, 05:19 PM
Now there's a possible Ebola case in DC. I wonder if he'll go berzerk and jump the White House fence.

I don't know about him but I think Ebola has jumped the whole wide world fence .:(
http://contextflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/BILL-DAY-EBOLA-FENCE-2.jpg

JohnR
10-03-2014, 06:04 PM
So... 0bummer dumped quarantine rules for travelers because it might violate travelers' civil rights?

In 2010?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0410/Obama_administration_dumps_quarantine_rules.html

yqtszhj
10-03-2014, 06:21 PM
question: why do we let these fokkers from those cuntrys come over here at this time. Makes no sense.If tere was ever a reason to put a travel vban on those people it would be Ebola. they bring that sh!t over here and then we have to deal with it.. No doubt we willfind the cure for it and then we will ship boatloads of vacine over there and give it to them for free and ol jocko willhav eto stqand in line at CVS to pay for his ebola shot. Mskes good sense to me..and then once we get those cuntrys all cured up they can then go back to hating us and sneaking back into our cuntry...

That about sums it up right there.

JohnR
10-11-2014, 09:41 AM
I've been looking at current events from an "Illuminati secretly run the world and intend to divide and conquor us all" point of view and that's the only way any government decisions make the slightest bit of sense.

muggsy
10-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Old Jocko takes Centrum Silver, so I guess he's good to go. :)