PDA

View Full Version : CT 9 Literature

Jozimoto
10-11-2014, 01:15 PM
I Just purchased a CT9. I was reading the Literature as I do with all my new firearms purchases. The packet I got makes no mention of the CT9 or any CT model for that matter. It appears that most of the internals of this gun are shared with other models. But I notice that there are some unique parts to each of the models. I would think that there would be a unique part or two on the CT9 or any of the other CT models that a new owner should know about. An addendum or other notification would be a minimum offering and would have been appreciated. I know the CT9 is a new pistol, but the literature is important and should have been updated.
Has anyone else who purchased a CT model pistol noticed this gotten any updated literature with with their purchase?
By the way I haven't shot it yet. I hope it shoots as good as it feels in my hand!

yqtszhj
10-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. You should really enjoy the pistol. The kahr pistols are all similar. The tp9 will be the most like yours only a different slide profile and barrel. Clean and lube it good before the first trip and enjoy yourself.