PDA

View Full Version : What would have happened if this guy wasn’t there?

Harrylee
11-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Seems to me that concealed carry holders and legal gun owners where never the problem and never were. All the new gun laws only focus on the legal gun owners and not the criminals, but I’m not telling you anything new but now you hear a story like this and tell me the if the concealed carry holder is the problem or the solution

http://www.wafb.com/story/4527526/bystander-fired-deadly-shot-not-officer

JohnR
11-11-2014, 01:56 PM
It's neither the legal nor illegal gun owner that's the problem. It's the wanna-be dictators who need a disarmed populace in order to impose their will, that are the problem. They're pretty good at deflecting attention.

b4uqzme
11-11-2014, 02:50 PM
That's the core of the stupidity of gun control Harrylee. Only law abiding citizens will obey any new laws they impose. And law abiding citizens by definition already obey the law so there's not much to fear from them.

And the stupidity squared??? That only gun owners (legal AND illegal) seem to get that.

muggsy
11-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Conceal carry is never a problem unless you're naked. I speak from experience. :)

yqtszhj
11-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Conceal carry is never a problem unless you're naked. I speak from experience. :)

That just painted a horrable picture. Im going to have to drink a lot to get over that.:2eek:

b4uqzme
11-11-2014, 03:29 PM
cheers!

getsome
11-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Nice going Perry!!!....Goes to show that a lawfully armed citizen in the right place can make all the difference in the world....Happy ending, punk to the morgue and a Cop goes home to his family....

wyntrout
11-11-2014, 04:40 PM
The armed citizen wasn't a "bystander"! He did what he thought was right and maybe saved the officer's life. Thank goodness!

Wynn :)

deadeye
11-11-2014, 04:50 PM
I just hope that if Ovomit had a son he wouldn't have looked just like the bad guy. You know, just sayin'.

Harrylee
11-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Still amazes me that the cop put one round in the attacker then the armed citizen puts four more in him (a 45 to boot) and still will not disengage the attack so that’s five rounds he took and kept on going till the sixth final round was in the head. Man he had to be pumped up on something, just makes you wonder about caliber rounds and what they will and will not do. But in the end the gun was not evil it saved a life