PDA

View Full Version : Gun sales spike

knkali
11-20-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/missouri-gun-sales-spike-in-runup-to-brown-shooting-grand-jury-decision/ar-BBeGsSO?ocid=mailsignout

downtownv
11-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Obama and Holder; the best gun salesmen in the country

DavidS
11-20-2014, 05:46 PM
A person is allowed to protect themselves from harm through deadly force if necessary.
Can a person legally use deadly force to protect their property in cases of rioting and looting or are the hands of the store owners and "private security" tied and all they can do is watch?

Bawanna
11-20-2014, 05:48 PM
If I had a store near there I know what I'd do.

Armybrat
11-21-2014, 08:40 AM
A person is allowed to protect themselves from harm through deadly force if necessary.
Can a person legally use deadly force to protect their property in cases of rioting and looting or are the hands of the store owners and "private security" tied and all they can do is watch?
Remember what the store owners did during the LA riots?

DavidS
11-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Remember what the store owners did during the LA riots?
No, I don't.
Care to educate me on the basics?

Edit: I looked it up and got educated a little. My search skills aren't the best so I could not find anything on the aftermath. Anything happen to the shooters who defended their stores or were they never identified?

TheTman
11-21-2014, 09:35 AM
I never saw that anyone protecting their stores was ever prosecuted. Most likely they didn't have to shoot anyone, just laydown a line of fire as the looters approached the store, and that is a message looters understand.

jocko
11-21-2014, 09:55 AM

I would think jso, wold there be that much difference if they came in ur store kwhen it was open and robbed u??? I would think once they bust down tyhe door and try to rob ur business, u could be b ought and paid for. This unarmed sh!t these blacks try t6o push on us, IMO should have little to do with businting in ur business ande looting. Course again, white on white, who cares, black on white, who cares, buyt whgite on black, whole differ3ent story. Not a racists comment IMO, prove me wrong. They are gonna riot, u ckan bet ur ass on that, how far the violence goes is to be decided bny THEM. I would like to think the public is feed up with this type of "protesting" . That is a word they use to loot and burn..

DavidS
11-21-2014, 11:35 AM
Thank you!

SlowBurn
11-21-2014, 11:53 AM
If I had a store near there I know what I'd do.

Make sure insurance is paid up, send everyone home, lock up the store, go to Florida and watch network news. Catch the early bird special at Denny's

jocko
11-21-2014, 12:20 PM
I would bet some of the store owners do have additional uniformed security on their premises. would be a wise thing to do, course a half dozen hulk hogantype bodies would do the same thing. Agood thumping never hurt any of those rioters..

jocko
11-21-2014, 12:22 PM
I would bet some of the store owners do have additional uniformed security on their premises. would be a wise thing to do, course a half dozen hulk hogantype bodies would do the same thing. Agood thumping never hurt any of those rioters.. course I think maybe Bropwn thought he was gonna give that cop a good thumpin to but found out alot different. A 9mm trumps a thumpin any day of the week. Just sayin

Bawanna
11-21-2014, 12:30 PM
Word has it the officer is in the final stages of resigning.
Law Enforcement- The career where you can do everything right and still lose your job or even go to prison.

Is this a great country or what?

jocko
11-21-2014, 03:27 PM
can u please tellme wha tis wrong with this p8icture: these cops have to be on muscle relaxers and depressents to take this sh!t. Icouldjust picture our beloved colonel standing there (well I mean sittig tyhere) and taken that crapola. It ain't right and I don't give a fokk what color u are, it just ain't right. As a cop ur sworn to uphold the law but certinly not sworn to eat sh!t. I can tellu that black fella is not asking him if he luvs chitlens :Amflag2:

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/GLOB/crop/3651x2398+0+68/resize/1028x675!/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fhss-prod.hss.aol.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F3e4ce17 af8ac171263e096dab613df%2F201130258%2Fa73111220b40 46bfb3cbaf5fd56f1424.jpeg

jocko
11-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Word has it the officer is in the final stages of resigning.
Law Enforcement- The career where you can do everything right and still lose your job or even go to prison.

Is this a great country or what?

yes indeed it is a great cuntry. Just sayin

jeepster09
11-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Make sure insurance is paid up, send everyone home, lock up the store, go to Florida and watch network news. Catch the early bird special at Denny's

Not everybody can afford to do that....lock it up and defend!

jocko
11-21-2014, 03:40 PM

and sit right there in ur store window with a shotgun and a case of ammo and half dozen handguns , with a sign "WELCOME" STORE HOURS ARE 8 TO 5, ANYTHING AFTER THATU AREB OUGHT AND PAID FOR..

SlowBurn
11-21-2014, 09:21 PM

IMO they can't afford to risk their lives to defend merchandise. If you know a deadly threat is likely it's always better to avoid getting into the situation.

downtownv
11-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Burn Baby Burn!
In this order, how best to defend yourself...

Planedude
11-22-2014, 06:22 AM
Is it wrong of my white, old ass to wonder aloud how a "quest for justice" equals "rioting and looting"??

Guess we shall see what becomes of the "quest" but if the facts show the shooting was warranted (and the riots begin), then we will have proof that its not "justice", but retribution that the crowd seeks...

I shall keep all of those involved in my prayers.

SlowBurn
11-22-2014, 06:53 PM
...if the facts show the shooting was warranted (and the riots begin), then we will have proof that its not "justice", but retribution that the crowd seeks...

IMO it's neither. Looters seek loot, as in free flat screen TVs. Any excuse will do.

SlowBurn
11-25-2014, 05:00 AM

Chaos Erupts After Grand Jury Decision (http://www.newsmax.com/?ns_mail_uid=98206&ns_mail_job=1596926_11242014&s=al&dkt_nbr=4iekbun5)

marshal kane
11-25-2014, 06:50 AM
Did anyone expect anything different? IMO, this is the reaction you get from a spoiled 3 year old.

ltxi
11-25-2014, 04:31 PM
x2...