PDA

View Full Version : Kahr Discount

bayoutrigger
06-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if those of us who are Kahr enthusiasts could get a discount on the purchase of new Kahr pistols? I've already bought a CW40 for me and a P380 for my wife. Now my son wants a PM9 and I would like to get a PM40.

Bawanna
06-27-2010, 12:20 AM
Great idea. Maybe send in proof of purchase and you get 10 free mags? Or a case of ammo or something. A hat (scratch that I already got one) and a date with the Kahr girl? Naah, I'll stick with mags and ammo.

Good idea though. Cash rebate or something.

joshh
06-27-2010, 07:52 AM
if you are buying again & again from same local shop i would hope he is hooking you up with a discount. i run a small business and have a bunch of repeat customers and i reward them for their loyalty. kahr is a high end product and a small company in comparison to the companies that do giveaways like ruger, s&w, walther, etc. but now that they are expanding maybe we'll see some promotions. sounds like you are a fan. i wish i could buy more products from kahr here in mass. i'm a 15 min ride from their factory...

medezyner
06-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Become an NRA certified instructor, the discount is pretty darn good. It makes sense; I'm always asked what my "go to" carry is, answer: Kahr PM9...and I'm not the only instructor that mentions the Kahr products. But I always add the caveat, "my got-to carry may not be your ideal carry" and then give a general overview why.

I think Kahr should consider discounts just as Glock does for the GSSF members (Glock Shooting Foundation). Maybe an appreciative “something” to active KahrTalk or Kahr Owners Group members?

OldLincoln
06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Heck, it would even be nice if Kahr had somebody that monitored this forum that they sponsor. I also agree with the discount thing, but then everybody would want it.