PDA

View Full Version : DeSantis SuperFly Holster for a P380 - Right Hand

JMI
12-10-2014, 01:17 AM
Having gotten rid of a P380, without a doubt one of the worst purchases of any kind I ever made I still have a DeSantis SuperFly Holster that I’m giving away. Spent too much time and ammo fooling around with that gun. After sending it to Kahr and getting it back with little improvement, I sent that thing to a watery grave 900 ft. deep. Boy did that feel good.

For the record I have a PM9 that I regularly pocket carry and a MK40 that I don’t use much (I prefer my Glock 27 when I go .40 S&W, carried IWB). For .380 ACP I purchased a Ruger LCP which has never misfired, failed to feed, failed to eject, or stovepipe, all of which the P380 did all the time. I'm certain there are many fine P380's out there, but mine was a piece of junk.

First person to send me an address will have the holster mailed to them at no charge. Hope it finds a good home. It is practically new because when the gun was not at the Kahr factory it was in the safe because I would never consider carrying it.

Email me at:
jimillson-at-speakeasy dot net

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x94/JMI_photo/miscellaneous/r8.jpg

JMI
12-11-2014, 05:41 PM
The holster has been claimed and mailed. It is longer available.

:yo:

Jim

jeepster09
12-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Who says their is no Santa!

ReManG
12-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Too bad about your Kahr, but thanks for passing on some good Karma to whomever get the holster... very cool...