PDA

View Full Version : Custom touches to PM9

medezyner
06-30-2010, 04:59 AM
I know its a limited platform to work from, but I's love to see what you've done with your PM9's. Ya, its best left to the T, K & M but we've got some pretty creative members out there. Little touches to the grip & slide...anything? Inquiring designers want to know.

tnedator
06-30-2010, 10:08 PM
I think I have pictures someplace, but not on a computer with them. All I've done is install a CT laser, and then a hogue grip trimmed both for length and to keep the CT activation switch clear.

medezyner
07-01-2010, 05:03 AM
I think I have pictures someplace, but not on a computer with them. All I've done is install a CT laser, and then a hogue grip trimmed both for length and to keep the CT activation switch clear.

I installed one of those lasers on my Ket-Tec P3AT and cant belive how it has effected my groups and at an increased distance. I'm considering it for the PM9 but conserned about taking up space on the grip, even though its not much. Dont want to a grip extension. Also read a few threads about not keeping zero sometimes, but after 50 rounds no issue so far with the P3AT. Looking at XS Big Dots too. Maybe now its time to consider glasses...nah!:nerd:

Bawanna
07-01-2010, 09:19 AM
http://kahrtalk.com/kahr-tech/859-jockos-custom-pm9.html

Jocko did a bang up job on his. No surface left untouched that I can see.

medezyner
07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Ya, thats what I'm talk'in bout!