PDA

View Full Version : Swap PM40 Black w/factory night sights for same in 9mm

Fishng
12-22-2014, 08:53 AM
I have a three year old PM40, black with factory night sights, with the original magazines and case, plus 3 short and 3 extended Kahr mags for the gun.
The gun has 500 rounds through it, without a single malfunction. Broken in per Kahr's recommendation. It has been my daily CC pistol. The finish does have some holster wear in the corners, otherwise it is in excellent condition. The pistol was always cleaned and lubricated after range sessions. The barrel is like new.
I have the identical gun in 9mm, which I gifted my GF after she started carrying concealed.
Now I want to standardize and carry 9mm, so all loads, mags, etc. are the same, plus she will have confidence in my gun, being 9mm also. The 40 is a bit strong for her. I already own several holsters that work with the PM9 and the PM40.
I am interested in a like swap for the SAME GUN in 9mm, please. I have no use for the extra mags, so we will need to work them into the trade as extra money in the trade, unless you have extra 9mm Kahr mags.
I am not interested in any other gun or configuration on the PM9.
I would entertain a cash offer for the whole package, but I am not interested in giving the gun away. I am located in Texas.
You can contact me at: rufishng@gmail.com
Thanks.....