PDA

View Full Version : stolen assault rifle

marcinstl
01-09-2015, 08:55 AM
HAZELWOOD • Hazelwood police are looking for three men who assaulted a man in his home and stole an assault rifle Thursday evening.
The incident happened at about 6:45 p.m. in the 500 block of Saratoga Lane. Police said three masked men knocked on the front door of the home and the resident, 51, answered. The men forced their way inside. The man was struck several times with a handgun, the suspects stole an assault rifle, and fled. The man was taken to a hospital with several cuts on his head and was in stable but serious condition Thursday night."

I'm going to say that anybody reading this on kahrtalk knows how to open the door and this wouldn't happen to any of us? "assault rifle" in the closet is worthless.

downtownv
01-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Hazelwood NJ?
The victim knew his assailants.... and vice versa.

yqtszhj
01-09-2015, 10:03 AM
What kind of "assault rifle " do they allow in NJ? A B-B gun?

I agree with downtown too. They knew each other. Here's a thought. I wonder if it was staged to make the gun "disappear"? Hmmmm....

TheTman
01-09-2015, 10:31 AM
That would lead to a bunch of legal trouble if he staged that to make his rifle disappear and then got caught with it. I don't think I'd do that. If anyone asks, I sold that at a gun show years ago. No I didn't get his name, but he had a CC permit, so I figured he was good.

muggsy
01-09-2015, 02:02 PM
I answer my door with a gun in my hand and I don't open the door for anyone that I don't know.

Bawanna
01-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Even Kate Upton wanting to borrow a safety pin to repair her boulder holder so her 638 Smith Flash Bang holster doesn't sag? Hmmmmm?

muggsy
01-09-2015, 02:56 PM
I might let Kate in, but I'm still going to have something in my hand. :)

marcinstl
01-09-2015, 04:47 PM
"assault rifle" is a rifle stolen during an assault?
the media calls all black rifle thingies "assault rifles", even those jerky .22 versions.
" gun in my hand " works here.

cobrasjp
01-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Hazelwood NJ?
The victim knew his assailants.... and vice versa.
Probably Hazelwood, Missouri. In St. Louis area, not too far from Ferguson.