PDA

View Full Version : P380 Range Report

kahrseye
07-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Today the little lady and I took her P380 to the range. We couldn't be happier. The little bugger shot like a champ. NOT ONE HICCUP. We fired 100 rounds of Remington green box. :cheer2: The little lady is very pleased at how accurate she could shoot it and how well made it is and most important that SMOOTH Kahr trigger. Coming from a Kel Tec .32 auto it wasn't hard for her to be impressed with the P380. On the way home she said....I feel like getting some more ammo and going back to shoot again! Guess she likes it!:eek:

Bawanna
07-05-2010, 03:36 PM
You let your little lady carry a Kel Tec? What's up with that? A daisy red ryder would be an improvement.
I'm thrilled that she likes her new Kahr or half Kahr, your still part owner?
I think it's time to take your relationship to the next level and get her a PM9, then of course the ultimate consumation of all things love. (No Wynn, I'm not talking sex!) I'm talking real physical love the PM45.

I hate to be the squeaky wheel here but I thought there was gonna be some pictures to share along with this bonding session.

Why don't ya have the little lady sign up here and participate not that she's a card carrying Kahr owner although as I understand it that is not a prerequiste to membership. Might be a good influence on Dietrich and a little female input would be a nice thing. I miss Zena and MX5.

On second thought it would probably not be a good thing if my wife saw everything that left my keyboard and ended up here. Maybe a bad idea at that.

kahrseye
07-05-2010, 04:21 PM
The Kel Tec was her choice and she put the CT laser on it. Problem was she still never shot it very well, hated the trigger on it. Heck I went through a Kel Tec, LCP, and a Sig before I found Kahr. She really likes the Kahr. As for the pics? I'll see what I can do. I'm really impressed with the P380. It's everything I've read and more. But I don't want to carry anything less than my PM9....that's why the P380 is hers.

wyntrout
07-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm down to my PM9 for carry now. My P380 and PM45 are in Newark, NJ, awaiting the final leg to Kahr, tomorrow morning.
I busted my hump (:confused:) getting the package to the last FedEx place open Friday night before 8:30 PM ~ 18 miles each way. Then it didn't move until Sat. night/Sun. AM.
I'm glad your wife likes that P380. They are sweet shooters if there's enough grip for you... or her.:)
Wynn:D